Chapter 14

I'm gonna have a few questions at the end of this chapter! So make sure you answer them! I got 17 comments on the last chapter!!! Keep those amazing comments coming! I loved seeing that many! HEY @girlygirlbritt2004 NEW STUFF!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Lyndi and Stacey were now packing their bags. Tonight was The Black Angels concert and the girls would be leaving on flights first thing in the morning. I was currently pulling up my hair and doing my makeup. I knew it was going to be hot in this place.

I heard a knock on the door and Stacey screaming that she would get it. I knew it was Norman and Jordan. We were leaving in less than 30 minutes. I grabbed some body spray and sprayed it right as Norman walked through my bathroom door. I put the spray away and Norman closed the distance between us.

"Is that the scent I love so much?" Norman asked while wrapping his arms around me and burying his nose in the crook of my neck. I giggled a little as I felt his scruff tickle my neck. "Now what if I didn't have any clothes on?" I asked Norman.

He chuckled a little against my skin and I squirmed out of his grasp. "I've seen you shirtless," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Everything was still covered!" I defended myself. Norman chuckled again. He was about to say something else when Stacey popped her head through the door.

"Are you two love birds ready to go?" she asked. I felt my face go red as I walked past her and Norman. Stacey was laughing the whole way as we walked into the living room. I grabbed my coat and shrugged it on. I saw Jordan leaning against the wall and I nodded at him slightly.

He had a slight smirk on his face. Norman walked up beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Stacey cut me off. I was about to say that I would lo-," I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hand. Norman licked my hand lightly and I pulled it back like it was on fire.

"Gross!" I squealed while wiping my hand on his jacket. Everyone was cracking up. We all walked out the door and I locked it quickly. Everyone had already started walking ahead except for Norman who stayed beside me. Norman grabbed my hand and pulled me lightly down the hall to the elevator where the others were waiting.

We all walked into the elevator. As the doors shut I turned to Norman and stuck my tongue out at him. Norman rolled his eyes at me. "Unless you want that in my mouth keep it in yours," my eyes became wide and everyone started busting up laughing as the elevator doors opened.

I felt my face become really red as Norman squeezed my hand a little. Sometimes he didn't have a filter. I didn't understand how he could say things like that and not have a care in the world of what people think. Norman squeezed my hand and I glared over at him.

Norman chuckled a little and pulled me into him. He wrapped his arm loosely around my shoulders as mine went around his waist. "How's Mingus?" I asked him as we walked down the street towards the venue where the concert was being held.

Norman sighed slightly. "He misses you being around," I squeezed Norman's waist a little. "I haven't went anywhere. I just don't want Stacey and Lyndi to feel neglected. It's very rare when we all get to see each other," I said. Norman nodded slightly.

"I know and he does too. He just misses you is all," I felt a smile spread across my face. "Do you have him this weekend?" I asked him. He nodded. "After Stacey and Lyndi leave it will be me, you and the kid all weekend," I watched as Norman smiled a little.

"Ice cream," Norman stated. I rolled my eyes. "You and that ice cream, but yeah we'll go get some. As long as it's not 11 in the freaking morning," Norman's face fell a little. "Now where's the fun in that?" he asked. I chuckled and shrugged slightly.