Chapter 61

IF YOU NEVER READ MY AUTHORS NOTES IN THE CHAPTER NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO!! IT'S CONTEST TIME AND IM GIVING AWAY A PRIZE!!

Hi!!!

So I just wanted to thank every single one of you for over 1,000 followers! I haven't even been on wattpad a year yet! As a way to say thank you I am doing a 1,000 giveaway contest! No, that doesn't mean I'm giving away 1,000 gifts :P Anyway so here's what it is! Do you see my new profile picture? It's Flandus (Flanery and Reedus!) We're going to play "caption the photo" Basically if you want to play send me your caption for the photo in a PRIVATE message (So others don't know what yours is!) and then after sending your caption please tell me if you're in the USA or outside of the USA. I say that because I am giving away two prizes. The USA winner will get a FREE SIGNED copy of my book! And the out of USA winner will get a HUGE sneak peek of a chapter! Please if you're in the USA and already have a copy of my book please don't play and give someone else a chance to win my book! I would love for everyone to be able to read it! Entries must be in by CHRISTMAS EVE and I will do some analyzing with my other two judges and I will announce the winner sometime after CHRISTMAS!! So all you have to do is "caption" my profile picture and send it to me in a private message along with in or out of the USA!!! And they MUST be in by Christmas Eve or it won't count!! Good luck!!

Over 133,000 reads over 3,000 votes, over 1,600 comments!! And 26 comments on the last chapter!!

Chapter 61 of LOTE is dedicated to.........@Taylor_Bousquet! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!

Time jump to Valentine's Day!! Brynlee is 9 months!

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

I woke up with a smile on my face but felt myself frown when the spot beside me was cold meaning Norman had been out of the bed for a while. I sighed and slid a hoodie over my head before putting my hair up in a messy bun. A note on our dresser caught my eye.

Hi babe!

Hopefully by the time you

Read this you'll be able to

Come out of the bedroom.

If not, looks like you'll have

To sit in there just a little bit

Longer until I'm ready for you

To come out! I have a surprise

For you! But you have to be patient

Because Mingus Brynlee and I are

Setting it up! See ya soon, babe!

Xx

Norman

I sighed and placed the note back on the dresser before placing my hand on the doorknob and twisted it to only find out that it was locked from the outside. I went back and flopped on the bed. That meant Norman and Mingus were still setting up whatever it was.

It seemed like forever before I finally heard the door unlock and then squeak open. I sat up a little and looked to see Norman leaning against the doorway. "Good morning, beautiful," he said softly. I smiled up at him as he shut the door behind him and walked over to me.