Chapter 63

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS AUTHORS NOTE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Today starts the voting for the Watty Awards which I am nominated for!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please go vote for FTLOD!!! I am under the TV Show category!!! You are limited to TWO votes!! Please use them!! I would love to win!!!! And it would mean so much to me to win on my 1 year anniversary on Wattpad!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! If I win I'll give away another free signed book to a lucky USA READER!!!!! I will post the link where you go to vote on my wall!! Come on I'm giving away a free book to a lucky USA reader if I win! How can you pass that up!!!

Over 155,000 reads!! Over 3,300 votes and over 1,700 comments?!?!? WOW!! And 44 comments on the last chapter!! Who knew it took Brynlee walking to get y'all excited!!! Keep those coming!!!

SO LISTEN UP!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I was talking to my mom about how much Sean Patrick Flanery, Norman Reedus, and Sean Clark have inspired and how much they have gotten me through. My mother's response was "A celebrity can't inspire you or help you through things because you don't know them personally." Prove her wrong!! Tell me your story! What celebrity has inspired you or helped you through something and how did they help you!! Message me, comment, write it on my wall! I don't care just tell me! I want to prove her wrong!! Then in the end I'm going to make a huge post with every single story I got and put it on twitter!

I have put up the first chapter of my PUBLISHED BOOK "In The End" here on wattpad! I'm hoping that it will you give y'all a better feeling for the book and maybe just maybe you'll want to get a copy!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

Chapter 63 of LOTE is dedicated to.......@girlygirlbritt2004! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!!

And here it is Brynlee's first birthday!!!!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

The day was here. I couldn't believe it. Brynlee was one year old. It didn't seem like she should be a year old already. We had decided to have a small party at our house seeing as it was a good meeting place since Norman's house was out in the woods and no one would be around.

My parents were the only one's coming. So it was just going to be Norman, me, Mingus, my parents, and the birthday girl. Like I said it was going to be pretty small. Yes Mingus was finally here. He got in late last night and he was still swamped.

We had woke up early to start decorating seeing as everyone was planning on being here around lunch time. Mingus was still asleep as was Brynlee while Norman and I had got up about eight and started decorating immediately. Norman was currently working on balloons.

I was hanging streamers throughout the living room while he filled the balloons with helium and let them float to the ceiling. "Hey babe," I busted up with laughter as I heard Norman's squeaky voice. Of course he was sucking the helium when I wasn't looking.

I turned around to look at him and he gave me an innocent smile before sucking more helium out of the balloon. "You look pretty," he said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "I worry about you," I said while grabbing more streamers and climbing up the small ladder to tack them up.

"Love you too, babe," came Norman's squeaky voice and I tried to hide my laughter. It wasn't long before we had finished decorating and I was in the kitchen cooking. Mingus was up and playing with Brynlee. We were all still hanging out in our pajamas.

"We need to start getting ready. If I know my mother, which I do, I know she'll be here as soon as she's ready. She won't wait until the actual time to be here," I heard Mingus and Norman chuckle. I put a pan of bean dip in the oven and sighed while running a hand through my hair.