Chapter 29

Over 14,000 reads, 33 comments on the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH MY STORIES ARE NUMBER 1 AGAIN!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK ON TWITTER AFTER BEING SUSPENDED FOR BEING MARKED AS SPAM!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO Twitter can't keep me away from my Nords!!! Go follow me Chupacabra_94!!

CONTEST IS NOW OVER FOR THE NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!!

..........................

Violet, Lucas and Annabelle!!! Congratulations to @SirensCall (Who suggested Violet) and @wheeewhoops_ (for suggesting Lucas and Annabelle!) they both win dedication! But you guys will have to wait and see what I do with the names!!!

Submit your covers to me!!! Needs to have the title of the story 'My Damaged Savior,' a picture of DARYL, and my username chupacabra94!! Winner gets a dedication and SOMETHING I WILL REVEAL ONLY TO THE WINNER!!! Shhhh it's a secret!!!! Contest ends Monday!!!

GUYS OMG THE SEASON 4 TRAILER IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE 13 MORE SUNDAYS!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE WATCHED IT YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! IF YOU HAVENT YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA BE WATCHING THE NEXT SEASON FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE I CANT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

Reedus kisses for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

After breakfast I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I was planning on calling my mother just to let her know that I was alive and that Norman and I had gotten back okay. When I turned on my phone it buzzed so many times that I just sat it down and let it go.

When it finally stopped I picked it up to see that I had about 50 text messages from Stacey and Lyndi who had started a group message between the three of us. I scrolled through some of the messages when a couple of them had caught my eye. I slowed down on the scrolled to read them.

"I can't believe they finally did it!!" "I wonder if she's gotten my package yet." Package? What package? I texted back asking Stacey what the hell she was talking about and all she did was reply with a winky face. I quickly grabbed my keys and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Norman's voice stopped me in my tracks. He was sitting on the couch, his feet were propped up on the coffee table, and he was wearing bunny slippers. I smirked a little. "There's a package in the mail from Stacey. I'm just going to grab it real quick."

Norman quirked his eyebrow and his face suddenly became amused. "There and right back," he said. I rolled my eyes and mumbled 'yes dad' sarcastically under my breath. I quickly ran down to the elevator and hit the button repeated finally watching the doors slide open.

I rode the elevator down to the lobby. I quickly walked over to my mailbox and opened it finding a package, knowing it was from Stacey. I shook it a little and noticed that it rattled. I chuckled to myself and headed back towards the elevator quickly heading back upstairs.

Norman was still sitting in the same place when I got back. "Where's Mingus?" I asked him. Norman pointed towards the highway. "In the shower, why?" he asked. I shook the package. "Because God only knows what's in this thing and I don't want him to be around to find out."

Norman followed me over to the bar. I stabbed through the tape on the package and sliced it open. I felt Norman's hands slip low onto my hips as he pulled me back into him. I flipped the package upside down and let the contents spill out. My face instantly became red.