Chapter 45

HAPPY DAY ONE OF THE WEEK LONG WALKING DEAD MARATHON!!!!!

Over 52,000 reads, over 1,000 votes, and over 1,000 comments!!! You guys are so amazing! AND 50 comments on the last chapter!!!! Why can't I get comments like that more often!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR FTLOD ON THE WATTY AWARDS!!! I officially entered FTLOD in the watty awards today please please vote and help me win!!!!!! It would mean so much to me!!!

So I have a little contest going right now for the new walking dead season!!! So If you live in the USA and want to play listen up!! Send me your top 5 death predictions for the season on here in a private message or my fan twitter Chupcabra_94 in a DM! At the end of the season whoever has the most death predictions right out of their 5 will win a TWD or Daryl Dixon candle!! Once you send me your top 5 you MAY NOT change them! You are locked in for the season!! Make sure to keep track of your own list! I'm only having you submit them to me so I know you don't change the list halfway through!! Submit your top 5 by October 13th (season premiere) at 8:00 pm EST! That's an hour before the season premiere on the east coast!! Anything past 8:00 pm EST WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE CONTEST!! So hurry and submit yours in!! Who doesn't like a prize!! Also if you submit to them via wattpad please send me your top 5 and your twitter name so I can put you down and then please follow my fan twitter Chupacabra_94 so you can keep track of what's going on! And if you've already submitted yours then you may not change it now! You're already locked in!! So good luck to everyone!!!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94!!!

Today starts the day that I pull a name out of the bowl and dedicate the chapter to that person!! I pick a person for each story!! Today's LOTE chapter is dedicated to...........@ChelseaShencavitz!!! Congratulations I hope you enjoy the chapter!! If you comment on this chapter you get added to the bowl again even if your name is already in the bowl!! If you comment multiple times on a chapter your name will still only be added once but I enjoy the extra comments!! :)

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

--

Norman had gone overboard for Christmas. Not only for me but for the baby as well. I wasn't even due for a few more months and he was buying everything in sight. Funny thing was I couldn't even be mad at him for it. He was being so adorable.

He was buying so many toys and clothes for her. I could tell he was genuinely excited to have another baby. Hell, even Mingus was going overboard with baby stuff. He came home the other day with one of those industrial-sized packs of diapers.

It was 'just in case' I had the baby early. I found both of getting in the baby mood extremely adorable. Even Norman had stopped smoking inside the apartment and around me. I told him he didn't have to because it wouldn't bother be but his insisted on it.

Sometimes I thought about how Mingus was going to act when the baby was here. I mean, yes, he seemed genuinely excited about having a sibling, but he had spent his whole life as an only child and while I loved him dearly and he me, having a half-sister was a lot different than his dad having a girlfriend.

'Finally, I mean, come one Dad, I wanna be the good looking older brother while I'm still young.' I giggled thinking about his response. "Whatcha thinking about?" Norman's cheery voice snapped me back into reality. Still smiling, I looked into his eyes and said, "Our family."

Norman smiled and behind me, lightly massaging my shoulders. I sighed and tilted my head back against his shoulder, closing my eyes. "We're going to have the perfect family," he whispered, while kissing the top of my head lovingly. I sighed again.