Chapter 65

Hi guys!! Here's a new update! Two quick things! Sending me hate mail, harassing me to update, or harassing my readers WILL NOT be tolerated. There has been a lot of that while I was MIA and it is not acceptable! Granted all of those people are now blocked this is just everyone's friendly fair warning! Two, do not ask me to read your story and tell you what I think, don't ask me to comment on your stories so others can see that a "Popular author" likes your story, do not as me to make covers for your stories (I didn't even make my own) and DEFINITELY do not ask me to promote your story. Nobody helped me when I started on this site and I'm not trying to be rude but most of you ask me to read your Walking Dead and Daryl Dixon story. I am not going to help out my possible competition. Plus I have almost 1,500 followers. Once I do it for one person, I get hundreds of messages from others wanting me to help them too. I barely have time to update anymore, I don't have time to help 1,500+ people out. I don't just sit behind the computer.

Okay so another cover contest! The cover needs to say "Dancing with the Devil" and my username "Chupacabra94" This is a Norman Reedus Tough Luck story. If you haven't seen the movie it's on Hulu and you need to watch it! It needs the title, my username, and a picture of Norman as his character Archie. If you don't know what he looked like back then, google image search. "Archie from Tough Luck" and photos will pop up! Remember title, username, picture of Archie, and the movie is set in a carnival so something incorporating that would be great! Submit them to me by the 16th!  That's a week and two days from now!! Winner will get a sneak peek!!

Don't forget you can still order my book through me or through Amazon!

Over, 190,000 reads over 3,900 votes, over 1,800 comments and 36 comments on the last chapter!! WOOOO!!! Remember that chapter 3 of SSL is up! Don't forget to check it out!!!

Chapter 65 of LOTE is dedicated to........@jadey_mcd! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else! There's a 2 year time jump!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

"Norman! This way, Norman! Norman over here! Can you give us a thumbs up Norman? Norman, wave this way!" Norman's hand was tightly wrapped around mine as we slowly walked the red carpet together. Flashes and shouts were coming from all around us.

I couldn't believe that it was season 10 and Daryl was still alive. Hell, I couldn't believe that Norman was 50 and still going strong working through the physically demanding seasons. Norman squeezed my hand gently and I looked over at him slowly.

He was squinting his eyes slightly. I knew that the flashes were bothering him. He leaned in close. "I feel like I'm having a seizure. I can't believe I forgot my sunglasses at the hotel," he said. I chuckled and grabbed my clutch that was under my arm.

I quickly opened it and pulled out Norman's Raybans. His eyes lit up as he took them and slid them on. "You're the best," he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek which made the cameras go nuts. I squeezed his hand as he continued to gently pull me down the carpet.

We were soon going to head inside and the cast was going to have short press Q&A before the cast would all sit in the audience, the press would leave, and we would watch the first episode of season 10. After that there was going to be a huge cast and crew dinner.