Chapter 67

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello people of Earth, Mars, and Wattpad!!! It's been two months I know but I'm back!!! I HAZ THE INTERNETZ!!!! I hope all of you are still with me!!!!

I can't believe LOTE only has 3 chapters left =( I want to thank everyone for over 300,000 reads!! And thank you for the 90 comments on the last chapter! I know it sucks that it's been this long but hey I'm back now!! As for the people that bitched me out for not updating. I don't know how many messages I sent out letting everyone know what was going on. So sorry I couldn't get to it immediately but I was busy and didn't have any form of internet. If you don't like it you don't have to read. It's as easy as that.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that has stuck with me through everything at this point. Thank you for all the kindness and support through all of my stories and my book and just everything!! This chapter is for all of you and I hope it doesn't disappoint you!!!!

Make sure to like my facebook page if you have one!! I have 2,700 followers on here it shouldn't be that difficult to get the likes up on the page!!!! www.facebook.com/chupacabra2014

--

I swallowed hard. I was still trying to process what he had just said. Marriage? Was I ready for something like that? I was almost 30 years old and I have a 4 year old child. Hell, Mingus was just like another one of my children. I couldn't believe he was almost 19.

"Babe," Norman whispered quietly. I shifted a little so I could look at him. His forehead connected with mine gently. "I need you to say something. Anything, at this point," he whispered. I didn't know how long I had been sitting there quietly, but I knew that it had to have him slightly worried.

I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek lightly. Norman leaned into my hand before turning his head to the side and kissing my palm. "Yes," I whispered quietly while running my free hand through his hair. Norman pulled back abruptly with a smile on his face.

"Yes?" he almost questioned. I chuckled and pulled him back towards me. "Yes, absolutely yes," I said before connecting his lips to mine. I could feel Norman smiling as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to pull me closer to him. Brynlee shifting caused us to pull back.

She yawned and snuggled into Norman's side. Norman brushed some of her out of her face before looking up at me. He kissed me quick one more time before sliding out of bed. He quickly slipped on his shoes and headed out of the bedroom. I felt my eyebrows come together in confusion.

I quietly moved out of the bed hoping not to disturb Brynlee. She stirred a little but stayed asleep. I went out into the living room to see Mingus had a huge smile on his face. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. I could see Norman looking at us with a smile on his face.

I pulled back from Mingus and I could tell that my face mirrored his. We were both having a hard time wiping the smiles off our faces. We both looked over at Norman who was still grinning from ear to ear. I took a couple steps towards him then he took a couple towards me. "Let's go get married."

~~

And getting married is what we did. We had all but ran to the New York City court house. We didn't need a huge church with cathedral ceilings. We didn't need Norman in a suit, me in a big white dress, with Mingus being the best man, and Brynlee being the flower girl. We didn't need any of that. We just needed each other.