Chapter 25

Woooooo!!! Over 10,000 reads, over 500 votes and over 200 comments!!! Y'all are so awesome!! I have to work all this week so this may be the only update you guys get this week! So sorry but I need the money!!

If you haven't already go follow my fan twitter for you guys! Chupacabra_94!! I have 23 followers so far!! I follow everyone as long as you tell me who you are!! I'm enjoying talking to you guys again!! It's really been a blast!! Plus you should follow me because I post sneak peek of chapters on there ;)

I hope you guys love this chapter!.... ;)

Reedus kisses for everyone!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Norman and I had another fight. It wasn't horrible, but we're not talking to each other right now. He called me over to his Georgia house which I was kind of pumped about seeing as I hadn't been there before. When I got over there he wasn't in the best of moods.

Something happened while he was filming, he wasn't allowed to tell me what, but he was majorly pissed off about it. I tried to reason with him and I told him not to tell me but I was willing to distract him from his anger but he really didn't listen and he ended up taking it out on me.

"Have you talked to him?" Lyndi's voice brought me out of my thoughts. We were lying in my parents' backyard tanning. It seemed to be quiet between us until now. I sighed and looked over at her. I shook my head without saying anything. Lyndi sat up a little.

"Aren't you leaving tomorrow?" she asked. I rolled my eyes behind my sunglasses but nodded. She leaned over until she was close to me. "Do you really want to take that back to Mingus or Helena?" she asked. I rolled my eyes again but maybe she was right.

I didn't want Mingus to see us fighting. He already saw his parents fighting enough. I definitely didn't want Helena see us fighting. She would probably get a kick out of it. I grabbed the tanning oil and started rubbing more on my arms and stomach trying to distract myself.

"Mandy," Lyndi said. I looked back over at her. "What?" I asked. She smiled a little. "Go talk to him," she said. I sighed and laid back in the lawn chair not listening to her. We sat for another 15 minutes before one of us said anything again.

"I probably should, huh?" I asked. Lyndi let out an airy laugh before nodding. "Sometimes you're just really stubborn," she said. I quickly jumped and ran through the backyard. "I'm gonna get changed and then I'll take you home," I yelled at her.

"That's okay, don't worry about it!" she yelled back. I quickly flew up the stairs and stripped down from my bikini into a tanktop and shorts. I ran a brush through my hair before pulling it into a messy bun. I grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs.

I was met by my parents who were at the bottom of the landing. "Where are you going?" my mother asked. I started heading for my shoes. "To Norman's. I'll be back later," I said. "Aren't you two fighting?" my father asked. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips.

"It's not like we can't work it out. Besides I don't want us to go back to New York like this," I said while heading for the door. "Good luck!" I heard my mom yell as I slammed the door and made my way to my jeep. I looked up at the sky to see it starting to get dark.

"Damn Georgia storms," I mumbled while starting my jeep and backing out of the driveway. If I drove fast enough I could make it before the rain started falling. I cranked up the music and pushed the gas pedal harder wanting to make it there as quickly as possible.

Apparently the weather wasn't my friend today. It started pouring the rain halfway to Norman's. I groaned knowing that there was no reason to stop seeing as I was already soaked. I smiled a little when I saw the familiar small brown house come into view.