Chapter 54

Over 87,000 reads over 2,000 votes over 1,400 comments!! 33 comments on the last chapter!!!!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

8 followers until 700!!!

Thanks to everyone that has checked out SSL so far!! If you didn't know I have posted the first chapter so you should go check it out!!!! Thank you for already over 600 reads over 50 votes and over 50 comments!! It means a lot seeing as I've only posted the first chapter!

So a few people have been asking me about my book so I decided that I would post the information again! The book is called "In The End" You will be able to buy a copy through me if you want it signed (USA only) or you can buy it on Amazon! If you are outside of the USA then you will have to get the book on Amazon and I WILL NOT be signing it! If you're in the USA you can also get it on Amazon but I still WILL NOT be able to sign it! When I get the price I will let you know!

Here's the back story:

Life for Evelyn Owens was full of lies, betrayal, and......murder. Being an assassin who seduces and kills abusive husbands and boyfriends has made her life turn upside down. Constantly moving, changing her name, and changing her looks, makes it hard for her to have a regular life with regular friends. Life soon gets the best of her and she does what she does best, she fights. But when her own past starts to come into play she wants to run because it all comes back to haunt her in the end...

Here's a little snippet:

Hi, my name is Evelyn, but for this mission I'm going as Iris. I'm actually 32 but according to my bosses and my new license I am 28. My long blonde hair has now been cut short into a dark brown bob. My blue eyes are now brown because of the colored contacts. There isn't much to know about me except one thing. I....am a murder.

I hope you will get a copy! It would mean a lot!!

Chapter 54 of LOTE is dedicated to.....................@MrsDarylDixon12! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!!! Remember comments get your name in the bowl for comments and sneak peeks!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

It had been a week and Norman sadly had to go back to filming. Though I knew he had missed seeing his cast members I knew that he was also sad to leave Brynlee and me at home. It was a good thing Mingus was down here or I really don't know what I would have done.

Both Stacey and Flanery had already left and I had absolutely no help. Sure my parents lived down here but they lived a good 20 to 30 minutes away and I knew I couldn't call them every time I needed something especially a break. I was still trying to catch up on sleep.

I tried to make sure that Brynlee wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night because of Norman. He didn't get in until about midnight or one in the morning every night and then he would have to be back on set by seven the next morning. He didn't get that much sleep and he needed all of it that he could get. He didn't need to be tired for filming.