Chapter 30

SO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've posted the first chapter of my new Daryl Dixon story "My Damaged Savior!" I know it's only one chapter (for right now) but it would mean a lot if you guys would go and check it out and comment what you think! People seem to already be enjoying it and I hope the rest of you do too!!!!

*waves frantically* HI NEW FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go follow my fan twitter if you haven't already! Chupacabra_94

There were a lot of good guesses as to what was in the bag in the last chapter but I guess you'll have to wait and see what it really is :P

Here's the next chapter Nords!!

--

Mingus didn't help me at all. He kept his mouth shut and just smiled mischievously at me. He was just like his father when it came to keeping secrets. I sighed and flopped back on my couch. I decided to let Norman spend some alone time with Mingus because I knew they needed it.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Thank you for my package," I said knowing it was Stacey. I heard her chuckle. "Hello to you too," she said. I curled my feet underneath of me. "Did Norman get it?" she asked. I chuckled and shook my head though I knew she couldn't see me.

"Actually no, I had to explain it. Which made it 10 times more embarrassing," I grumbled. Stacey started cracking up. "I don't get why you think this is funny," I said. Stacey laughed louder. "You should hear this from my end!" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"You wouldn't like it if it was you! I'm just glad that Mingus wasn't around. I don't need his child ears hearing shit like that!" I said. Stacey chuckled again. "Does he even know?" she asked. I felt my eyebrows furrow together slightly. I sighed a little.

"Know about what?" I asked her. It was quiet for a few seconds. "About you and Norman," she said. I ran a hand through my hair and tugged on it lightly. "No, and honestly I don't want him to know. That would disturb me to no end if I was him," I said.

"Yeah, I understand that, but if you end up pregnant obviously he's going to figure it out," that hit me like a ton of bricks. There was a long awkward silence. "Mandy?" Stacey asked slowly. I bit my lip and felt myself staring off in the distance.

"Yeah," I whispered. "Mandy, were you and Norman protected?" she asked slowly. I sighed again. "Nope," I said. It seemed like the whole world had stopped around me. Everything was silent. I couldn't even hear Stacey anymore as I hung up the phone.

I sat my phone on the coffee table before putting my head in my hands. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Norman standing in my doorway. He shook his keys at me before tucking them in his pocket. I ran my hands through my hair and sat back.

"I thought you were spending time with Mingus?" I asked him as he came and sat beside me. Norman wrapped his arm around me. "We went out for a bit, but I don't think he got that much sleep so now he's taking a nap," he said. I snuggled into his side more.

"How's everything going over here?" he asked. I gestured to my bags that were still sitting by the couch. "Still haven't unpacked yet, but I'll get there," I said. Norman chuckled and squeezed me a little more. My hand slowly trailed up and down his arm that was around me.

"Everything else okay though?" he asked. I shrugged a little. "Yeah, just peachy," I said. Norman shifted so he was now looking at me. "Are you okay?" he asked. He was just full of questions. I racked my brain trying to think how I could bring this up.

"Actually, can I talk to you about something?" I asked him. Norman pushed me lightly so I was looking at him. I placed my legs over his lap and looked up at him. "What's up, babe?" he asked. I sighed and brought my hand up to Norman's hair. I played with it lightly as I tried to collect my thoughts.