Chapter 33

OKAY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!

CALLING ALL NORMAN REEDUS FANS!!!! Do you know who Sean Clark is? Black spikey hair, pretty blue eyes, badass tattoes? You give him money to meet Norman! Okay good!! I need YOUR help!!! I have made shirts for Sean Clark fans on teespring.com!! I had to order a minimum of 10! 3 have been reserved so I need 7 more!! Shirts are front and back! They're $17 and a $3.85 shipping fee. I'm not sure how much it is for shipping outside of the USA but they can be shipped worldwide!! One of these shirts is for Sean and I will be giving it to him personally when I see him IF they get printed! I know money is hard to get ahold of and very tight sometimes! But if you have the money and like the shirt it would mean a lot to me if you ordered one and spread the word!!! The deadline to order shirts is August 11th! Then shirts will start going out the day after! They take 10-14 business days to get!!! I would LOVE to give one to Sean!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx www.teespring.com/seany2

Follow me on my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Over 19,000 reads, over 1,000 votes and over 500 comments!!!! You guys are so freaking awesome!! I'm so grateful and thankful for everyone one of you and I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it for you!!!!

I love every single one of you guys!!!!! Reedus kisses!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!

--

"Your birthday is in two days!" Stacey squealed. We were skyping just to catch up and honestly I missed her. I smiled a little. "I know! I'm getting old!" I said. Stacey scowled at me. "Hey! I'm two years older than you! Watch it!" I chuckled a little.

"I'm sorry, you're getting old too," Stacey flipped me off. "Well if your birthday is in two days, you know what that means," I smiled a little. "Yeah, Norman's birthday is tomorrow," I said. Stacey got this wicked grin on her face. "What?" I asked her.

"What are you giving him?" she asked. I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why do you assume I'm getting him something?" I asked her. Stacey smirked. "So you're not getting him something! That means you're giving him something," I rolled my eyes.

"What are you getting at?" I asked her. I heard a few clicks of her mouse before music filled my speakers.

Birthday sex!

I cringed and turned down the volume on my computer. Stacey cracked up before I heard the song shut off. I shook my head. "No, that isn't happening. We have Mingus," Stacey's face fell a little. "Does Norman know your birthday is in two days?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, I've never brought it up," I said. Stacey shrugged a little. "Well, you've never really liked your birthday," I nodded. "I hate being the center of attention!" I said. Stacey chuckled. It was quiet between us for a second and I sighed.

I was sitting in the living room of Norman's apartment while he was in his bedroom doing a radio interview. Mingus was at Helena's but would be back sometime today. "Well I got to head to work. We'll chat soon," Stacey said and quickly exited out of skype.

Well that was weird. Norman's bedroom door opened and he had a slight smile on his face. "What?" I asked. Norman came and plopped down beside me. His arm wrapped around me. "Why didn't you tell me that your birthday was a day after mine?" he asked.

I groaned. "Who told you?" I asked in return. Norman chuckled and held out his phone. "Stacey, just DMed me on twitter," I groaned again. "Remind me to kill her," I said. Norman chuckled. "Come on! It can't be that bad! Birthdays are fun," he said.