Chapter 49

Over 64,000 reads! Over 1,000 votes! Over 1,000 comments!! And 45 comments on the last chapter!! WOOOOOOOOOO!! Keep them coming!! I love having all you quiet readers coming out of the wood works!! It makes me so happy!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

Wattpad has responded back and said they are trying to fix all the issues and they know they're there so just bear with them!!

When I get 550 followers I will reveal the HUGE news that I have!! So if you know someone that isn't following me but is reading my stories tell them to follow!! 23 to go!!!

A lot of people asked in the last chapter why Norman told Mandy that he couldn't have sex with her. So I figured I would answer it here so everyone could see. Some men are actually disturbed at the fact that women want to have sex while pregnant. Some men believe that they can hurt their baby or their wife or girlfriends if they do. So I hope that helps!

We're gonna have a little time jump this chapter! It will be a week before Mandy's due date which I made June 2nd! So it's the end of May!! Norman is heading to film Season 6 of TWD (Story wise) Bear with me but I know you guys are wanting to get to the stuff like this!

Time to pull another name out of the bowl!! Remember if you comment you get your name in the bowl!!! This chapter of LOTE is dedicated to........@toribaby514 Hope you enjoy!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

It seemed like the months went by faster and faster. As they went by I got bigger and bigger. It's like Brynlee said "Forget this fetal position I am reclining." She seemed to stretch out a lot lately and her new favorite place to kick me was my bladder and lungs.

While Norman seemed freaked about having sex Dr. James was finally able to convince him that it was perfectly fine to do it and it would actually help the process along the closer I got to having Brynlee. He didn't seem so hesitant after that and he couldn't keep his hands off of me. I guess he found something sexy about me being pregnant.

Norman was heading to Georgia today to start filming Walking Dead season six in a few days. The only differences were this time he wasn't flying. He was driving because I was going with him. He obviously wasn't going to let me stay here even if I wasn't close to having Brynlee.

The only thing that stunk about him having to film new seasons in Georgia is that the more seasons they had the longer they seemed to get each year. I didn't complain that much though because I loved Georgia and it gave my family a chance to spend time with Brynlee.

This year though for this season instead of wrapping and leaving at the end of August this year he was filming until Thanksgiving and they would wrap a little after that. Then we would head back to New York to stay for a few months before coming back.

Mingus was flying down in a week right after he got out of school. He said he wanted to be here when Brynlee was born and wanted to help me because he knew his dad was going to be busy with filming and wasn't going to be home all the time when I needed him.

I loved that even though he was 15 he was definitely stepping up and maturing to help when his little sister arrived. I truthfully believed that Mingus, Norman, and Sean were more excited than me. At this point I really just wanted Brynlee out and into the world.

I had come to that point where she seemed like she was just getting too big and whatever way she moved she was just laying on something which brought some crazy pain. But we were a week away from my due date and if she hasn't arrived by then they would give it another three days before they would induce me the following morning.