Things they do that annoy you

Tony- Blaring AC/DC all the time.

You like ACDC, you really do but when after awhile it gets annoying when that's the only music you hear.

Steve- Dragging you with him for a morning jog.

Your fine with it if it's like once a month or something but to be honest you are not a morning person, you like your sleep so it bugs you to no end when he wakes you up early in the morning to jog.

Bruce- Him always leaving at random times and coming back as if nothing happened.

He always has this crushing fear that he would hurt you so he'd leave to collect him self and come back. You always assure him that he won't hurt you and to stay home but he doesn't listen.

Thor- Talking about Asgard.

At first you were fine with it, it was his home and you know he missed it so it was understandable why he would speak of it. But eventually that's all he ever talked about. You guys could be talking about Poptarts and he could turn it into talking about Asgard. Everything was Asgard.

Natasha- Taking forever in the shower.

And you thought you took long on the shower but nope she takes the cake for this one. At first it didn't bother you but when it came to you needing to get ready to go somewhere you need the shower.

Clint- Him carrying his bow everywhere.

Honestly it makes you paranoid sometimes when he carries the bow wherever you two go. Not that you think he's going to hurt but as if something bad is going to happen. And you hate feeling that way.

Loki- Him talking smack about the Avengers who are your friends.

You understand why he hates them but you find it very disrespectful that he would say those things in front of you. You've asked him to stop but he doesn't and you always end up snapping at him for it because it drives you insane.

Bucky- Him not letting you in.

You get why he's like that, but it really bugs you when he won't let you in because you hate seeing him hurt in any way and you just want to help him like he helps you when your sad etc.

Pietro- Him trying to make you horny when your with people.

You could be out to dinner with all your friends and he would be touching you under the table trying to get a reaction out of you. One time you almost got caught which made you now annoyed by it.

Wanda- Her hanging out with Natasha a lot.

It annoys you because you feel she would leave you for Nat. You trust Wanda and Nat but you feel Nat's prettier then you so your just afraid she would leave you for Nat.