They save you [Part 2]

Thor- There was an attack on New York and you were cornered in an alley with a chitari prepared to kill you.

You shot it and knocked it down but more came and you were soon cornered.

"Shit." You mumbled. Thunder rumbled loudly as sparks of lighting hit the chitari and killed them. You sighed in relief. Thor appeared before you.

"Are you alright Lady Y/N?" You nodded.

"Thank you." He kissed your head.

Natasha- You were on a mission with your girlfriend and you were held at gunpoint. You were weapon less and you had a gun pointed at your head.

Smoke appeared and you heard grunts and groans from the man.

The smoke cleared and you saw your girlfriend standing there with a mad look on her face.

"No one tries to kill my girlfriend and gets away with it." You smiled and stood up and ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged you back tightly.

Clint- You were with Clint at the lab watching over everything. They were studying the teaser act when a man appeared.

At that point you and Clint were standing next to Fury. The man Loki started attacking people with the tesseract and putting them under some mind control.

Loki was coming towards us and flung Fury back. You held your bow up to Loki's face prepared to shoot but was knocked down. Quickly standing up ready to fight he was about to touch your chest with the tesseract but was pushed out of the way by Clint whose last words were 'run' before he was under the mind control.

And that's what you did. You ran knowing you couldn't do anything at the moment.

Loki- For a date you took him to a baseball game since he has never been to or even heard of Earth sports etc.

You were cheering like the other fans. The batter hit the ball and was coming right towards you. You didn't have enough time to grab your mitt, and you thought you would have been hit but with Loki's quick reflexes caught the ball right in front of your face. He handed you the ball and muttered about how you are a magnet for danger.