+Tony Imagine+

Requested by @Agent_Anna

There will be two parts to this

{Part 1}

You covered your ears trying to block out the loud music from down stairs. You were in your study trying to read but couldn't because of the music.

Tony was having yet another party and you being mad is a understatement.

You slammed your book shut and made your way downstairs pushing your way through the crowd trying to find Tony. Shouldn't be hard though he usually tries showing off his suit all the time when he has these things.

But to your surprise you couldn't find him. You made your way to the DJ and told him to shut off all the music and you being with Tony Stark he complied.

Their was a lot of 'boo's' and 'awe's' but you didn't care and you made everyone leave. You stood there and sighed at the silence. But there was one small problem, where was Tony?

But that was when you heard a moan.

It came from upstairs. You were praying that it was some random couple from the party.

You made your way up stairs and stopped in front of you and Tony's bedroom door. You heard more moans coming from inside. You felt the tears build up. You swung the door open and there was Tony laying on the bed gripping the hips of the woman riding him. They stopped as they heard the door open.

"I can't believe you Anthony!" You yelled. He looked at you confused.

"Y/N? How'd you get to two places at once?" He slurred. The woman got off of him. She has the same color hair eyes skin color etc.

"Out!" You yelled at the woman who quickly got changed at left. You looked at Tony hurt as tears fell down your face which sobered him up.

"Y/N I-I -" you cut him off.

"Don't!" You growled as you walk to the closet and pulled out a suit case and began shoving some of your things into it.

"Y/N let's talk about this please!" He says desperately pulling up his pants. You ignored him and finished packing what you needed for a few days.

Tony begged you to stay but you didn't listen to him. You wanted to but it hurt.

You felt him grab your arm.

"Y/N I'm sorry."

"No your not!" You yelled. "You know how I feel about you partying all the time! I hate it and you know it! And every party you get drunk off your ass and flirt with any woman who walks and this time you were sleeping with her! You know why I get paranoid with that with my last relationship and I just can't do this anymore." You said before yanking your arm from his grip and walked away.
___________________

Not sure if this how you wanted it but I hope you like it!

Vote/Comment