+Steve Imagine+

Requested by cookie_bomb

I'm still taking requests!
__________________
You just got done putting the lights on the tree.

Steve hasn't come home yet to help decorate the tree. He has been on a mission more the majority of the month and he wanted to help decorate the tree.

It was already Christmas Eve and you wanted to get it done before tomorrow.

You began hanging the ornaments. The collective color of them. You picked up the ornament that looks like his shield. You smiled lightly tracing it with you thumb. You got on a chair and hung it on the branch. You got down.

The last thing was the star. But you were too short to reach even with the chair. You huff in annoyance.

You felt arms wrap around your waist making you jump in surprise.

"Sh, it's only me." Steve whispers in you ear. You smile lightly.

"The tree looks beautiful." He commented. You lightly blush.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait." You said starting to feel guilty.

"It's okay." He said kissing your cheek.

"Can you help me with something?" You ask him. He nods. You go over to the box and picked up the star. "I'm too short to reach it do you mind?"

"Of course not." He says walking over and grabbing the star. "Ya know what? I have a better idea." He said. He hands you the star. You look at him confused. "Turn around." He said. You do so. He picks you up making you squeal and he put you on his shoulders. He lightly laughs. He walks over to the tree. You smile down at him. You place the star on the tree and adjusted it so it'd stay.

He place you down just as the clock struck 12. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Merry Christmas." He whispered gently placing his lips on yours.

___________________