Steve One-Shot [13]

Requested by: michaelsleftshoe

I know you requested this awhile ago and I'm sorry for taking so long!

Smut warning

And don't expect a nice, sweet  Steve!

_____________

You punched away at the bag in front of you. It's been a month since what happened in Slovakia. You started getting nightmares and how you relieve that stress is you go to the gym.

You weren't aware of anywhere being there until you heard a voice.

"What are you doing here?" You stopped and looked over at Steve Rogers your team mate.

"I could ask you the same thing Captain." You retorted. He gritted his teeth.

"I was just asking." He said sharply. You rolled your eyes.

"So was I." You said unwrapping your fists. "And if your old man sight was failing you I was punching this punching bag here." You say patting it before walking past him, just to have him grab your arm. Your head snapped to him.

"Let go." You said dangerously low. He smirked lightly.

"What are you going to do about that?" He challenged. You grabbed his arm and twisted it. He retorted with flipping you and slamming you onto to the ground. He was hovering over you as you groaned from the pain.

"For a gramps and all your not bad." You commented as you looked into his blue eyes. His face was inches from yours.

Before you knew it he slammed his lips onto yours bringing you both into a steamy make out session.  You flipped the both of you over so you straddled him, right over his growing bulge. He trailed kisses down your neck as you were panting for air, considering you just got done working out. He lightly bit down on your soft spot making you lightly moan. That made his 'little' friend grow even more. You ppl aced your hands on his shoulder to keep yourself steady as you slowly grinder on his bulge. He groaned. He glared at you causing you to smirk. He slammed his lips back onto your before his hands made there way under your shirt. You got really turned on at this point.

"Wrap you legs around me." He growled in between the kisses before he shoved his tongue in your mouth. You moaned as you did as he says. He stood up, walking forward and slamming your back into a wall. With one hand he undid his belt and got his pants down.

"Your going to fix this." He panted setting you down and pulled your shorts down. You kicked them to the side. You jumped on him wrapping your legs around him again.

He pushed his red boxer briefs down and you felt his member touch your entrance through your lingerie causing you to shiver. Your hands traveled down to the ends of his white tank top and pulled it up and over his head. You trailed your hands down his chest.

Steve moved your underwear to the side. Your felt the tip before he pushed into you.

You flung your head back with a groan.

"Your so tight." He commented. His arms wrapped around you as he pulled out before slamming back into you and repeated the action. His mouth attacked your neck as he trusted into you.

"Faster." You said with a moan at the end. He sped up and hit your G-spot causing you to tremble in pleasure as you couldn't even make a sound.

He kept thrusting upwards into you. You dug your nails into his back causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Keep doing that." He grunted. His arms around me tightened as his thrusts began to get sloppy.

"Are you almost..." He trailed off panting. You shook your head. He unwrapped one of his arms and his hand went down to your bundle of nerves and began to rub your clit. You moaned from it. As he continued to do that and get closer to finishing you did to.

"Y/N!" He grunted as you felt his liquids spill inside you. You were disappointed that you didn't finish. He didn't pull out as he turned you guys around so his back was against the wall.

"Finish." He said in the demanding voice and he gripped your waist for support. Your hands gripped his shoulders as you began to ride him. You started going faster. You moaned as you continue to do so. 

"Come on baby." He whispered. You felt the build up coming closer. Before you knew it you yelled out his name as you felt yourself come undone. You leaned against Steve who pulled out of you.

You put your shorts back on as he got changed as well. Walking over to your bag you slung it over your shoulder.

"The gym is all yours big guy." You said walking past him.

_______________
I hope you like it!