They walk in on you changing/naked Part 1

I would appreciate it if you guys could check out my story Do You Seek Ana.

And I still need questions for Q&A!

And I'm sorry if some of these sucks.
___________
Tony-
You stood there in you and Tony's shared bedroom. You just dropped your towel that clung to your recently washed body. Footsteps were heard outside the room before the door was opened.

Your eyes widened as Tony's eyes popped out of his head at the view in front of him before he smirked. A small squeaking noise came out of your mouth before picking up the towel and covering yourself.

"Tony!" You yelled. "Get out!" He rolled his eyes.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He grumbled before closing the door behind him.

Steve-
The door opened as you were shirtless and only in shorts.

"Oh, um..." Steve stuttered. You saw his face go a bright red. "S-sorry I didn't...." He trailed off averting eye contact with you. You found it kind of funny and chuckled.

"Like what you see soldier?" You asked seductively as his face became a cherry as he ran out of the room.

Bruce-
You just slid your underwear on when a tired looking Bruce walked in not noticing you half naked

"Hey Bruce." You say casually. He looks up at you and his eyes widened.

"Oh um. Sorry I should've knocked." He said before looking away with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. You lightly chuckled before putting on the rest of your clothes.

Thor-
"Lady Y/N I-" he cut himself off after he saw you naked. "Oh, I."

"Thor!" You exclaimed. "Get out!" You said as your face grew a bright red and it didn't help that his eyes started roaming your body.

"Thor!" You yelled snapping him out of his trance.

"Yes My Lady?" He asked as you cover your body with a sheet.

"Out. Now." You stated. He nodded.

"Very well."

Natasha-
You just stepped out of the shower when the door swung open.

"Jesus!" Natasha exclaimed. You chuckled.

"Did I startle you?" You asked placing your hands on your hips. She couldn't take her eyes off your wet body. You smirk.

"When I catch in moments like this then sure." She said casually checking you out and leaning against the doorframe. You lightly laughed before wrapping a towel around you making her disappointed.

"I don't think you'll be needing that." She stated pulling the towel off of you before smashing her lips on yours.

Clint-
It's been a long day and it has been hot in your apartment. So you stripped out of your clothes leaving you in a bra and your boy shorts and plopped down on you and Clint's shared bed.

You hear a door opening in the other room and you assumed it was Clint.

You were right when your bedroom door opened and you saw him.

"Hey babe." You say casually.

"Hey Y/-" he stopped mid-sentence once he saw you. He gulped. "What are you doing?"

You shrugged.

"It's hot, I stripped." You stated simply. "Wanna join me?" You asked. He smirked and pulled his shirt off tossing it to the floor.

Loki-

He walks in on you naked. Your back was facing him. He smirked as he slowly looked you over.

"Well don't you look lovely my queen" Loki said wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You squealed and tried to cover yourself but failed. Loki chuckles darkly. "Nothing I haven't seen before darling." You huff.

"But still, I hate when you sneak up on me." You say pouting slightly.

Bucky-

"Woah." Bucky said under his breath. He awkwardly looked at you. He mentally slapped himself for how awkward he was being. He's seen plenty of women before but this was different. You noticed him looking at you and you swore you saw him blush.

You chuckled.

"You okay their winter?" You asked him making his face go as red as Steve's face gets when he attempts to flirt with a girl.

"Um." He clears his throat. "Yea." He said calmly. You quirked an eyebrow when you saw his little friend down there. You chuckled before putting clothes on.

"You need help with that?" You asked. He cover his area before running out of the room. And you laughed.

__________________

Vote/Comment