When they're jealous

I'm still taking requests and I need preference ideas plus imagines.

And I was asked to add Peter Parker (Spider-Man) even though he's not an avenger should I add him?

If I do there will be a catch up chapter.
__________________
Tony-
When he's jealous he just walks up to the guy and tells him to back off before making out with you.

Steve-
When he's jealous he won't say anything to the guy because he knows you can handle it. But however if the guy tries to touch you then that guy is in trouble meaning he's gets punched in the face by Steve

Bruce-
When he's jealous he stays quiet. You'll notice this and ask him what's wrong. When he tells you, you kiss him and he'll wrap his arm around you and walk away from the guy.

Thor-
He doesn't really get jealous but if a man laid a hand on you then they'll have to go up against an angry God.

Natasha-
When she's jealous she'll wrap her arm around you and tell the girl off before kissing you and walking away with you.

Clint-
When he's jealous He just stares the guy down which eventually scares them off. But sometimes the guy doesn't get intimidated but once they find out Clint is an avenger they scurry off.

Loki-
When he's jealous he tells the man to back the hell off and threatens them.

Bucky-
No guy goes near you because everyone is intimidated by Bucky's metal arm and cold expression. That's the only thing he likes about his arm is that it keeps guys away from you minus Steve because he trusts Steve.

Pietro-
When he's jealous he'll pick you up and speed away. You get irritated with it but he doesn't care.

Wanda-
When she's jealous she'll kiss you in front of the woman and sometimes put images in the woman's head scaring them off immediately. You've asked her before what she makes them see to scare them off but all she does is smirk and shake her head.