Wanda One-Shot [16]

oblivious-Pietro

Fluff

__________________

You cracked another egg into the bowl before picking up the whisk, and stirring. You glanced over at Wanda as she flipped the pancakes.

An idea popped into your head causing you to smirk mischievously. Wanda put the pancakes onto a plate before turning to you. Reacting quickly you lightly flicked some of the batter hitting her collarbone and chin. She gaped at you.

"You did not just do that!" She said still in shock. You smirked.

"Oops." Was your response. A smirk came on her face as she held her hands out as they grew red. You gulped and laughed nervously.

"On second thought I need to go." You said but it was too late as she flung the batter at your face covering it.

Your eyes were clamped shut as you licks around your lip. You wiped the batter away from your eyes am before opening them looking at your girlfriend. Smiling at her you starts walking over.

"I love you so much I can kiss you." You stated. She took a step back.

"I don't think so Y/N." Wanda said backing away. You lunged forward grabbing her before she had a chance to run off. Rubbing your face against her she was about as messy as you were.

"Y/N!" She exclaimed laughing. You grabbed her face and kissed her leaving the batter all over her as well.

You guys chuckled and yourselves.

"I love you." She whispered as you guys leaned into each other.

"I love you too." You responded before gently kissing her.

_____________
I hope you liked it! 

Vote/Comment