They walk in in you changing/naked Part 2

Pietro- The AC broke in you and your boyfriends Pietro's apartment. So you were very hot.

You stripped out of everything but your laced bra and thong.

The door to your bedroom opened and Pietro stood there in surprised. He just stood there and stared at you. He thought you were beautiful. And he wanted you.....now.

"Princessa why do you do this to me?" He asked rhetorically before speeding over to you and slamming his lips onto yours. "I hope you don't mind getting a little more hot." He said before pushing you down onto your bed.

Wanda- When your home alone you walk around in your underwear. And that's exactly what you did.

You were in the kitchen making yourself a sandwich.

You heard the front door open. You lightly smirked. You loved catching her off guard by this and just love how flustered she gets when you walk around like this.

"Y/N I'm home!" She called out.

"In the kitchen." You called back. You heard her footsteps coming closer.

"Y/N do you-" Wanda cut herself off at the sight of you. You turn to her with a friendly smile.

"Hi, baby." You say. Her face became a scarlet red.

"H-Hi." She stuttered. You lightly chuckle while picking up your plate with your sandwich.

"I'll be in our room." You say before pecking her on the cheek and leaving.

Peter- You pulled your shirt over your head and tossed it in your hamper. You walked to your closet and searched for a nice shirt to wear on your date with Peter.

"Hey babe are you ready yet?" Peter asked walking in. You quickly cover your self as not only your face but Peters too turned red.

"I see your not so I'm just gonna." He trailed off before getting out of your room.

Scott-  You just walked out of the shower with a towel around you. You opened the door and walked into somebody causing you to drop your towel.

Scotts eyes widened at your now naked body.

"Yup you still look good!" Was all he said before walking away.

Wade- You literally ran into Wade naked because there was a spider in the shower.

"Oohhhh." He groaned. You face turned a bright red. "Time to make the chili fucking chungas!" He said before throwing you both onto the bed.

Sam- You tore your clothes off and stood in your bra and boy shorts. It was after a mission and you needed a shower.

Sam walked in on you.

"Oh, shoot. Sorry." He said.

You shook your head.

"No it's fine." You say then chuckled.