Natasha One-Shot [6]

Requested by: @Marvelfan15

_____________

You kissed Natasha goodbye as she walks out the front door of your apartment, putting her hood up. It was 8 in the morning and Natasha had to go to SHIELD for work.

"I'll see you later." You told her. She smirked and winked at you before heading off. Smiling, you close the door and go off to take a shower.

-

You walked into SHIELD carrying papers in hand. You went past security and stepped into the elevator.

You pressed the button for the top floor.

"You are not authorized to enter that level." It said over the comm. Rolling your eyes you said.

"Fury, Y/N authorizes it." You said. The elevator starts to move. A small smile appeared on your face as it stopped and Natasha stepped in.

"Ms. Romanoff." You say in a professional tone as she stood next to you.

"Ms. Fury." She said in the same tone.

"Looks like we're heading to the same floor." You stated airily.

"Appears so." She said calmly. Natasha then moved in front of you. You looked at her slightly confused before she pressed her lips onto yours.

You slightly moaned into the kiss as she placed her hands on your hips pulling you against her.

You wrapped your arms around her neck.

You both were so indulged in each other you didn't hear the elevator door open.

Fury stood there staring at his daughter and one of his top agents in surprise. He cleared his throat which pulled you and Natasha apart. You felt your face go red in embarrassment.

"Do you mind explaining this Agent Romanoff? Agent Fury?" He asked looking between the two of you.

"Um yes." You say your voice filled with confidence until he looked at you where you grew nervous. You grab Natasha's hand.

"We're uh, dating dad." You told him. He looked serious before it cracked into a small smirk.

"I know." He said.

"Wait, what?" You asked him. He chuckled.

"I had my suspicions and that just confirmed it." He stated.

"So you're not upset, sir?" Natasha asked him. He shook his head.

"I raised my daughter well enough to take care of herself and who to trust." He told her. You grinned. "Now get back to work." He said walking into the elevator. "And Natasha." He said. We both turned to look at him.

"I got my eye on you." Was the last thing he said before the elevator doors closed.

You sighed relieved.

"Well that went better then I expected." You said.

"I couldn't agree more." She responded.

___________
I hope you like it!

Vote/Comment