Thor One-Shot [9]

Requested by: Angelcake2952

Smut warning

And remember to the deadline for my contest is June 1st and you must tell me when u posted your story for my contest

_____________

You were thrown onto your bed with your angry boyfriend standing before you.

"You will not do that again Y/N!" He growled. You glared at him.

"And what if it I do, do that again? Hm big guy?" You retorted as you sat up.

"You'll leave me no choice but to make you." You rolled your eyes.

"Oh I'm really starting to want you to make me." You shot back. He glared at you before getting on the bed him self and pushed you somewhat forcefully back down. He grabbed your hands and pinned them above you.

"As you wish." He whispered in your ear causing you to shiver.

He reached over to the nightstand and opened up the drawer where a pair of handcuffs were. He hand cuffed your hands to the pole at the head post.

You tried to pull your hands free but it was no use. He laughed at your petty attempts.

He gripped the end of your shirt and pulled it up revealing your stomach and F/C bra. He put it over your head. It was still on but it's out of the way.

Then he pulled his shirt off revealing his nice tan abs and his pecs. You mentally drooled over it. He smirked down at you again. He leaned down and softly left a kiss on the corner of your lips driving you crazy.

He left a small trail of kisses down your neck and down to your breast. With one hand he fondled with one boob and lightly bit down on the other. You let out a gasp as you pulled on the handcuffs wishing to have your hands to grip his golden locks.

His hand that wasn't foundling your boo. Went down to your shorts. He practically ripped them off of you before throwing them else where. He switched hands and fondled your I other boob as his mouth connected to your other breast. You couldn't help but moan a little. And to Thor it was a major turn on for him.

His hand slipped into your panties. You moaned rather loudly when he stuck two fingers in you and began pumping. He started slow to tease you.

"So wet already?" He asked with a slight laugh. Then he sped off at a ungodly speed. Your moans became louder especially when he added a third finger. Your hips bucked as he kept going.

"T-Thor." You managed to get out as he lightly sucked on your neck. Most likely leaving a hickey.

You felt the all to familiar feeling in your lower stomach.

"Don't stop." You gasped as you felt yourself coming closer to being undone. You tugged on the handcuffs gripping them tightly.

"Come on baby." He whispered in your ear.

And that did it.

"Thor!" You cried out.

_______________
Hope you liked it Mckenzie lol.

Vote/Comment