Bucky One-Shot [17]

oblivious-Pietro

Dom!Bucky Smut

______________

You took a sip of Jack before passing the bottle back over to your boyfriend Bucky Barnes. You were both at his apartment in NY alone on a Saturday night.

You guys were sitting on the couch next to each other. The entire night you've gotten Bucky riled up, unintentionally if you know what I mean but he doesn't want to force you into anything. You scooted closer to our boyfriend and placed a small kiss on the corner of his lips. A small smile came upon his lips. He looked down at you lovingly.

"I've gotta be one of the luckiest men on Earth to have a perfect gal like yourself to be in love with me." He said in a hushed whisper. A small blush swept across your face but you smiled. Man he loved that smile of your's.

He tilted your chin up a placed a small kiss on your lips. You placed your hands on his chest lightly. He wrapped his left arm, the metal one around you slowly pulling you closer as his other arm was propped on the head of the couch. Your hands slid up so you can wrap your arms around Bucky's neck.

His other hand went up to your hair which was in a top-knot bun and lightly tugged on it.

"May I?" He asked between kisses. You nodded before placing your lips back onto his. He gently tugged on the hair tie and pulled your hair out from it letting your hair fall down your back.

You both stood up. Taking your hand Bucky led you to his bedroom. You felt your heartbeat speed up a bit. Sure you aren't a virgin but you and Bucky have never slept together before.

He pushed you down onto the bed before climbing on top of you, but made sure he didn't crush you under his weight. He trailed kisses down to your neck, sucking and nibbling on your sweet spot once he found it. You moaned softly as your hands tangled themselves with his shoulder length hair, softly tugging at it, turning Bucky on even more. He pulled back, hovering over you.

"Top of the bed. Now." He demanded. You didn't hesitate to move to the top as he commanded. You rested your head on the pillow as he crawled back over you before smashing his lips onto yours a bit more roughly this time but you did not mind at all.

Bucky grabbed both of your hands before pinning them above you. His lips attached themselves back to your neck as his erection grew, causing him to lightly groan. He released one of your hands before reaching down and lightly gripping his pants. You looked down a small smirk came upon your face. You reached your hand down and gripped the ends of his shirt before pulling it up. He understood what you meant before releasing your other hand. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his tanned chest and abs which you nearly drooled over.

Giving you a small short sweet kiss he asked. "Are you sure about this doll?" He asked, the last thing he wanted was to make you feel pressured into this.

You smiled lightly before leaning up to whisper in his ear, "I want you....badly." You said in a low seductive voice.

And that's when Bucky snapped.

He pulled your shirt off of you before doing the same with your pants, he undid his belt and took his jeans off before crawling back up to you.

His hands roamed your lower body, gripping your ass you let out a small gasp. He nibbled on your neck making you moan. Two hands trailed back up your body and to your back unclasping your bra and chucking it to the side.

You slid your hand into his red boxers and took his member into your hand and started to move your hand up and down, causing him to let out a groan.

"Keep that up this night will be over way too fast." He panted. He sat up on his knees and teasingly pulled down your lingerie. Once that was out of the way he place his hands on each of your knee's before slowly sliding up your legs causing you to shiver. You were too engrossed with his touching and teasing that you didn't even realized he removed his boxers. Still up on his knees he gripped your legs and pulled you closer to him.

He placed his member at your entrance, he looked at you for permission to which you nodded eagerly. Then without another thought Bucky slammed into you causing you to release a loud moan. Gripping your hips Bucky thrust his hips again going into a steady motion.

The room filled with slapping of skin and you and Bucky's moans. You pulled Bucky closer to you. With his metal hand he pinned your hand together above you.

"Bucky!" You moaned his name, causing him to grunt and go faster.

In a moment he stopped and flipped you over so you were on your stomach. Grabbing your hips he brought your ass up so it was sticking into the air. He placed himself to your entrance once again and pushed himself into you going faster and harder then before.

"Oh Bucky!" You moaned out in pure ecstasy.

"Y/N!" He grunted, his grip on your hips tightening most likely to bruise. Leaning back a bit he slapped your ass with his non-metal hand causing you to cry out.

"Say my name!" He commanded. He slapped your ass again.

"Bucky!"

Slap.

"Bucky." You cried out as you felt yourself tighten in your lower regions. "Ungh, Bucky I'm close!" You said through your moans.

"Just hold on a bit longer doll." Bucky said before thrusting faster if even possible bringing you closer to your climax.

You gripped the sheets beneath you, feeling your walls tighten.

Bucky's thrust started to become sloppy.

"I can't hold on!" You told him.

"Cum for me!" Bucky said before releasing himself into you.

You cried Bucky's name once more as he said yours. Pulling out Bucky slumped down next to you as you slid your legs down so you were laying.

You were both panting for air, exhausted.

-

Afterwards you both got dressed and cleaned up and we're now cuddling in bed.

"I love you." You hear Bucky murmur before you both fell asleep.

_______________
Sorry if this is late but I hope you like it!