Ant-Man;Deadpool&Falcon Catch up (Part2)

Your Ex:

Scott: Wade

Wade: Scott Summers

Sam: Bruce

Break up/Song:

Scott- Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Long story short be broke your heart. What did he do you ask? He cheated on you with Hope, you walked in on them kissing. It tore you to pieces. And to think he wouldn't hurt you.

Wade- Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil
Everything was just falling apart. You both didn't know what was happening between you two, you don't know why you drifted. But with that you guys would argue, yell and scream at each other to the point where you didn't want to pick up the pieces and start over again. Not now at least.

Sam- Let Her Go by Passenger
He loves you so much that he let you go. He thought he'd be protecting you if he did.

You makeup:

Scott- There was  a loud knock on your door, so you stood up and opened it. You were surprised when you saw Hope standing there. You glared at her.

"What the hell do you want?" You growled. She sighed and looked at you sadly.

"Scott didn't cheat on you." She blurted out.

"What? -" she cut you off by saying.

"I kissed him okay!" She shouted. "I was jealous and I kissed him. He told me he didn't want to be with me so that's when I kissed him and just as you walked into the room. After you left he pushed me away from him and tried going after you." She explained. You felt a tear slide down your face.

You pushed past her and ran down your apartment hallway and ran all the way to Scott's.

You knocked frantically on the door and Scott soon opened it. You can smell the alcohol. His eyes were red and had bags under his eyes. His eyes widened immensely once he saw you.

"Y-Y/N!" He said clearly surprised. You stepped forward and wrapped your arms around him tightly. He didn't hesitate to put his arms around you.

"I'm sorry." You heard him whisper over and over again in your hair.

"It's okay, I love you." You told him before pulling away and kissing him on the lips.

Wade- You both were kind of a wreck after the split. With the help of your friends and his you guys were able to resolve your problems and be together again. (Really sorry. I couldn't think much for this one)

Sam- Sam regretted his decision of letting you go. He doesn't know why he did it. He thought it was to protect you but a day after your split you were kidnapped. You were rescued of course but your now in the hospital.

Sam quietly peeked into your hospital room holding a bouquet of flowers behind his back. He saw you were asleep so he entered the room and quietly pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Hey Y/N. Look.." He sighed. "I think I'm the biggest idiot ever to let a girl like yourself go like that. I thought I was protecting you but of course it went and bit me in the ass. What I'm trying to say is in sorry." He said gently taking your hand, rubbing it over with his thumb. "I should have done what I did. I love you and I don't want to lose you."

What he didn't know was that you were awake and heard everything.

"I love you too." You said without opening your eyes and scaring the crap out of his resolving with him falling to the floor and you laughing.