Loki One-Shot [11]

Requested by: michaelsleftshoe

I know you requested this awhile ago and I'm sorry for taking so long!

Smut warning

____________

Loki angrily pinned you to a wall.

"Let go of me." You growled. His cool body was against you. You felt his already hard erection on your lower back.

He chuckled then tsked.

"You've been a bad girl my queen. Now you must be punished." He whispered in your ear and lightly placed a kiss beneath it which sent heat in between your legs.

You guys moved so you were bent over a desk. You gripped on to it as Loki slapped your ass hard. You can sense him staring at you. You heard his unbuckling his belt to his jeans and slid his pants down. You went to undo your pants but he stopped you.

"Allow me my queen." He said. With a snap of his fingers your pants and underparts were gone. His hand caressed your right side of your ass before slapping it. You but back a moan.
"Not the reaction I wanted but I'm sure I can make you loud in a few moments." He said. You felt your cheeks blush as you spread you legs out a bit.

His left hand held the side of your hip. You felt his member rub against your already wet entrance making you moan.

"That's more like it darling." He purred in your ear. Without warning he plunged into you causing you to cry out in pleasure. He groaned as a response. "Mm that's more like it." He said gripping your hips before thrusting forward again making you moan. He started off at a slow pace but gradually built up speed.

"Faster Loki!" You cried out. The sounds of moans and the slapping of skins was heard throughout the room.

You felt the buildup in your lower regions.

"Oh Loki." You managed to moan out.

"Y/N." He groaned as his thrusts began to get sloppy.

Before you knew you yelled out Loki's name as you came undone. A minute later Loki finished.

He pulled out of you and pulled you up. Your legs were weak that you had to sit in the desk.

Loki chuckled.

"Oops." He says sarcastically. You glared at him.

"I hate you." You told him causing him to smirk. He pecked you on the lips.

"I love you too darling."

_________________
I hope you like it!