Your sick {Part 1}

Tony- "Ew." Was all Tony said as you sneezed again.

"Shut up." You mumbled. You look over at Tony and he was wearing one of those surgical masks. "Really?" You ask.

"What? Im not getting sick." He said. You roll your eyes. He left the room and a half hour later he came back.
-
"I got you medicine." Tony said pulling out the medicine that you hate.

"I'm not taking that." You say stubbornly. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes you are now come here." He said walking over but you got up and ran out of the room.

"Y/N! Take your medicine." Tony shouted from behind you.

"Never!" You yelled before sneezing.
-
"Get off of me!" You whined as Tony sat on you. Not enough to hurt you.

"Open your mouth." He said trying to pour the liquid in your mouth. He took a syringe from his pocket and sucked up the liquid with it. He was able to stick the syringe in your mouth making you swallow the medicine.

He got off of you as your face shown disgust.

"That's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted." You groaned still laying on the ground. Tony chuckles before helping you up and back to the room.

Steve- "Honey are you okay?" Steve asks you walking into the living room.

You shook your head.

"No." You said your voice sounding croaky. "My throats sore." You said before going into a coughing fit.

"I'll be right back." Steve said going out the front door.

Twenty minutes later he comes back with two bags.

"I got you cough drops and chicken noodle soup. Oh and Tylenol that should help too some." Steve said setting the bag on the coffee table in front of you.

"Thanks. Your the best." You croaked a small smile on your face. He smiles at you giving you a peck on the cheek.

"Anything for my best girl."

Bruce- "Y/N it won't kill you." Bruce said to you holding the medicine.

"Have you tasted that thing before?" You question him.

"No but-" you cut him off.

"Then you know nothing." You said pulling the covers under over you.