Bucky One-Shot [1]

Requested by: @beth_laur

_______________

"So like this?" You asked Bucky twirling the knife...well tried to but it fell to the floor...again.

You sighed in frustration.

"Hey, relax you'll get it Y/N." Bucky said.

"Easy for you to say, you had years of practice." You whined. He lightly chuckles.

"Well first off, you weren't even holding it right." He stated bending down and picked up the dropped knife and handed it to you.

"Now hold it like this." He instructed showing you how to hold it. You held it the way he was holding it. "Now you do this." He said slowly showing you how to do it. You followed it, starting to get the hang of it.

"Then after you get the hang of it, you'll be able to do this..." He showed off his skills.

You rolled your eyes.

"Show off." You mumbled. He smirked at you.

You held the knife in your hand and did it over again then on repeat until you got the hang of it.

"I did it!" You exclaimed doing a little hop with a grin on your face. Bucky laughed at your antics. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." You reiterated to him as you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him.

Bucky didn't hesitate to hug you back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You pulled away some.

You didn't realize until now how close you were to him.

He looked at your E/C eyes then his gaze flickered to your lips. You looked to his lips then to his blue eyes.

He slowly leaned forward and you didn't hesitate to do the same.

Your lips collided into a short but sweet kiss.

You pulled away as you felt your cheeks heat up. You let go of each other and took a step back. You could of sworn you saw Buck's cheeks turn a shade of pink.

__________________
I hope this is what you had in mind.

Vote/Comment