+Thor Imagine+

Requested by Angelcake2952

Prompt: Thor and reader have sex. Detailed.

If you don't like smut don't read it.

Warning Smut

He threw you up against the wall grinding his hips into yours. You couldn't help but moan loudly at that. He reached down bringing your one leg up to his waist.

"Jump." He said in between you're kisses. You complied and jumped. His firm muscular hands gripped your ass to hold you up made you moan into his mouth.

You literally tore at his shirt until it was off. He squeezed your ass making you part your mouth. His tongue emerged into your mouth making you both battle for dominance. He winning. You allowed him to explore your mouth.

He stepped back away from the wall and carried you as you were making out to the nearest bedroom.

Which would be the next floor up in the Avengers tower.

He slammed you into the wall next to the elevator. His one hand made it's way under our shirt caressing you side and lower back making you shiver at the tingles you felt. You already felt your core throbbing.

You wanted him.

No.

You need him.

You started to feel Thor's bulge through his jeans. The elevator doors opened and Thor instantly went inside slamming on the different buttons as he trailed kisses down your neck. He lightly nibbled on your neck. You pull away from him slightly pulling your shirt off. The elevator made a 'ting' sound and Thor quickly carried you to your room. He opened the door and slammed it behind him. He threw you onto the bed and quickly undid his belt kicking off his shoes. He yanked his jeans sighing slightly from a second of relief but their was still constricting his member back. He crawled up the bed and left a trail of kisses up to your lips again. He smashed his lips against yours as you wrapped your legs around him once more. He grinded his bulge against your core through your sweatpants you just so happen to be wearing today. You groaned as you moved your hips earning a groan from him.

His hand trailed down under the waistband of your sweatpants and into your lingerie. You gasp as he inserted two into you without warning. He pulled it out and slammed it back in. He continued that over and over again.

"T-Thor." You gasped. "Faster." You muttered as you moaned. That's when he pulled his fingers out. you glared at him. You were so close. He smirked at you, sticking his fingers into his mouth.

"You taste delicious my lady." He commented before pulling your sweatpants and lingerie down.

You pulled his boxers down and he sighed in relief as his member sprung out.

You lightly bit you lip. He aligned himself at your entrance. He looked at you as if he was asking for permission. You nodded and without hesitation he slammed himself. You gripped Thor's shoulder's. He grabbed your hands pinning them above you. He led out an even and to you agonizingly slow pace. You knew he was doing it on purpose to tease you. And you were sexually frustrated enough and you knew he was too. So you did the one thing that you and he knew would speed him up.

"Oh Thor" You yelled out. His eyes darkened immensely. He let go of your hands and gripped the head board and began slamming into you.

To anybody who heard from the outside would hear the bed frame slamming into the wall and the moans and groans coming from you two.

You dragged your nails down his back making him moaning pleasure.

The familiar feeling in your lower parts started to build up. You can say the same about him as his thrusts started getting sloppy.

"Thor" You yelled out releasing on him. A few seconds later he did the same and slid himself out of you and slumped down next to you. You both were panting. A light glimmer of sweat is shown on his muscular chest and forehead as did you.

He Pulled you to him covering the blanket on you guys and drifted into sleep.