Voicemail after a fight

Some are long, some are short

Tony-
"Hey Y/N yea I know I was a dick and I realize that...now. So do you think you can forgive me and let me back inside? It's cold out here."

Steve-
"Hey honey, um I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm sorry and that I love you. I was out of line earlier and I shouldn't of gotten mad. Your my best girl after all and I get worried about you. I just hope you can forgive me. I love you."

Bruce-
"Hello? Oh right this is your voice mail." Bruce sighs. "Look about what happened earlier I'm sorry I ran off like that, I just thought...the other guy was going to make a show and well we didn't need that happening so....yea um please call me back so I know that your okay. Uh yea bye."

Thor-
"Lady Y/N this woman said I must leave you a message so I am. I uh...do not understand. I'm sorry I ate all of your Poptarts but I came and bought you more and I even got your favorite kind. So please unlock the door."

Natasha-
"Y/N answer the phone I'm worried! Look I know you're mad at me but I did what I had to do for the mission. You know I would never intentionally hurt you."

Clint-
"Babe please I'm sorry. You know I love you and I know you love me so please don't make me sleep on the couch again."

Loki-
"I still don't understand midguardian technology but the woman said to leave a message so I am. Y/N I love you. You know I do and I know you feel the same way. And yes I know you feel betrayed in a way but I swear my love for you is real. I'd give up the throne of Asgard if given the chance for you. So please darling...."

Bucky-
"Hey doll this has to be what? The 6th voicemail I've left you. I'm worried about ya doll. You know I didn't mean those things earlier right? I was being a little punk and I'm sorry about that, really I am. Without you there is no me. I love ya doll, I'm with you til the end of the line remember?"

Pietro-
"Hello Y/N you still haven't answered any of my calls which I understand. You have every right to be angry with me, I did made you think I was dead and I am sorry about that. It was not necessarily my fault though. But anyways, I am worried about you my Princessa. Please...call me."

Wanda-
"Y/N I must apologize for my behavior towards you. You did not deserve that so please forgive me."

Peter-
"I know I was dick earlier but please open the window!"

Scott-
"Hey babe I know I messed up but Luis made it seem like the plan was great and I know your still mad about it.  Hope is coming to bail me out of jail soon and can we talk when I get home? Please? I love you. Bye."

Wade-
"Hello beautiful, hey I know your mad which is understandable and can you do me a favor...please? Okay just don't answer the door just trust me on that. If it sounds like someone's coming in I left you a present for you in your top drawer I. The left."

Sam-
"Y/N I don't know how much time I have but I want to tell you goodbye and that I'm sorry. I know you don't want me on this mission but I have to. I hope that you will forgive me when I get back."