Chapter 51: Cinderellas ball and a mermaids splash

EmPov

"Come on Hermione, you look beautiful. What are you afraid of?" Bella asked Hermione.

It must of been the day of the Yule Ball because there were Christmas decorations everywhere and everyone walking past was either in a dress or suit.

Bella was wearing a dark blue dress that has thick sleeves and a black belt. Her hair was curly and had bow in it. Hermione was wearing a light pink dress that had a few different layers and curly hair that was half up half down.

I'm not going to do into much detail because fashion is more of Alice's thing.

"Aw. They look so pretty." Esme said.

"Did Bella do this because if she did, its not to bad" Alice said eyeing Bella's outfit and nodding in approval.

The two of them were standing at the top of the stairs behind the wall.

"What if everybody laughs at me. And Victor-"

"Listen Hermione. You look beautiful and Victor is going to think the same thing too. Okay. So I'm going to go now and you come down a few seconds later. I'll be there for moral support." Bella smiled.

"Thanks Bells" Hermione smiled and the two them hugged it out.

"Well see you later. Hope you have a wonderful night. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She added on the end and then skipped down the stairs and into the Great Hall.

"Bella" Ryan smiled and walked over to her, "You look great"

"Well thank you. You don't look to shabby yourself." She chuckled

Then Hermione made her way down the stairs and everyone stopped and stared.

"She looks beautiful" Harry's date said. It was one of those twins. What was her name... Oh Pavarti. I think.

This made Harry turn around too.

McGoangle made her way over to Harry and said something to him before walking off again.

"Bella!" Harry yelled" Did you know that we are suppose to dance in front of everyone here?"

"Yes. I do pay attention."

"But I don't know how to dance" He said worridly

"Then maybe you should of payed some attention when we were being taught."

"Mr Potter, Miss Potter! Hurry" McGonagll called

"Lets go" Bella smiled and the two of them walked into the hall where everyone else was waiting.

"By the way I apologise in advance if i step on your foot. I'm not to cordinated." Bella whispered.

"It's fine. Just follow my lead and keep your eyes up." Ryan answered back. All the chapions were there with their dates. Victor and Hermione, Fluer and some guy, Harry and his date, Bella and Ryan and Edward look alike and some girl.

The music started and they all started dancing. Bella was actually doing quite well but Harry on the other hand was sort of stumbling around. Then Dumby joined with the tall lady from Beauxbatons and more and more people started joining.

So everyone danced for a while and thats when the party really began. They had this weird band there. And i knew that they were weird becasue the lead guy was wearing a thick fur jacket. And there name was the weird sisters. Though i do have to admit the song was quite catchy.

When all is dark and there's no light
Lost in the deepest star of night
I see you

Your hands are shaking baby
You ain't been sleeping lately
There's something out there
And it don't seem very friendly does it?
If I could help you I would help ya
But it's difficult
There's something much more powerful
Than both of us possessing me