Chapter 45: The teddy bears veiw

EMpov

My head shot out of the water in the pini? - Pen? - Pana? -Penasive! The Penasive.

I turned around and jumped onto the couch beside Bella. It was good having my baby sister back.

"Aw so you found your family. So did you ever go and go live with him" Alice asked bella who had her nose in a book.

"Um... no actually" Bella said

"But why?" Esme asked.

"It's a long story. i'll tell you after" Bella mumbled, "Anyway are you ready to go again?"

"Yep" Everyone answered.

Bella stood up and put the wand to the side of her head and pulled it away again with a silvery whisp atached to it. Then she dropped it into the water and it vanished.

"Hey Bella why don't you come with us? it would make more sence." I said and she froze.

"I can't"

"But why not i mean-" she stopped me.

"I just can't okay?" She said louder

"Okay" I said, what was with her? i mean it can't be that bad. Can it?

The seven of us stood around the Penasive and stuck our heads in the water and before i knew it we were falling down the rabbit hole (and by the rabbit hole i mean we were falling into the memory. Not a real rabbit hole because that's just stupid.)

We landed in a house, in a bedroom actually. Lying asleep on the two beds in the room were Harry and Ron.

I looked around the bedroom and tried to see what was on the wall but it was dark. There was posters of different Quiditch players and moving pictures of him with friends and family. There was books and piles of paper, a desk and a cupboard. The room was sort of small and squashed together.

The door to the bedroom opened and Hermione and Bella walked in holding a small light.

"Wake up" Bella yelled and Harry sat up and put on his glasses.

"Hermione? When did you get here?"

"This morning" Hermione answered him before moving onto Ron

"Ron. Ron. Wake up Ron" Hermione yelled and he sat up a little and screamed once he saw them in his room, covering himself with the blanket.

Ha. What is he doing? Covering his boobs? Ha!

"Come on, everyone has been up for ages. Breakfast is ready and then we will be leaving" Hermione said and then left the room with Bella trailing behind her, "Boys" Hermione mumbled as she left the room.

We followed the down satiars into the kitchen where on the table was lots of food.

"Are the boys up?" Mrs Weasley asked

"Yep" Bella answered and then sat down at the table and started eating.

Moments later Ron and Harry came downstairs and then the memory faded and returned, they were outside. Them being Bella, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George and Mr Weasley

"Where are we going?" Harry asked

"No idea. Hey dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked

"Have'nt the foggest?" Mr Weasley asked

"Where do you thing they're going?" My Rosy asked

"I dont know, maybe they're going to that Quiditch thing that Ron was talking about." Esme said.