Chapter 58: Pink Troll

Rosalie POV

It was later in the week and the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw students were having their first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson with none other than the pink troll as their teacher.

That's right; the horrid Professor Umbridge was back!

Ever since they had enrolled back in school, the Minister believed that Hogwarts needed help; so he sent Umbridge to not only become their new teacher, but also to become a supervisor.

And can I just say Umbridge is worse than Lockhart; and he sucked!

"But Miss, this book doesn't say anything about using defensive spells" Hermione said bewildered.

The book she had given them was calledDefensive Spells for Beginners and Hermione was right as all it did was describe them. Nothing in the book explained how to actually use them.

"Of course not my dear. Why would you need to use them?" She told her in her sickly sweet voice.

I growled. Bella had just met the women, and I already wanted to punch her. I can't imagine how Bella felt.

Hermione just looked at her like she was crazy.

"Well how are we supposed to learn how to defend ourselves if we're not being taught actual spells to do so?" Harry questioned her as she walked past him.

"Students will raise their hands in my classroom!" Umbridge scolded rudely, her face scrunching up, before putting on another fake smile.

Bella sighed to herself before lifting up her hand and waiting for the older woman to notice her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Potter?" She asked indignantly, as if she couldn't even believe some dared to question her.

"Like Harry said, we can't defend ourselves if we're not being taught how to use them."

"Who do you think would want to hurt children like yourself?"

"Hmm" Harry said thinking out loud for a moment, "I don't know how about Lord Voldemort."

Umbridge gasped loudly at his comment and the rest of the class stared and gaped at him.

"Listen" She said her voice going soft, too soft so it almost sounded angry, "You have been told that a certain dark wizard has returned and I would like to tell you that this is all lies."

"So Cedric Diggory just dropped down dead on his own accord?!" Bella yelled at her; her eyes sad, but blazing with anger.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." She sniffed, like it didn't matter at all.

"It was murder-" He got cut off quickly.

"Stop it! Detention! Both of you at the end of the day. Now go to Professor McGonagall's office and she will decide what to do with you." She glared at them, and slowly raised her arm to point a chubby finger at the large wood doors.

Bella growled angrily and glared at the woman in the brightly offending pink outfit. Harry quickly got up to follow his sister, but not before giving a polite nod Neville, whom sat next to Bella.

"I really hate that bitch." I growled as they walked down the corridor.

"That I agree with" Esme said as well, her face was sad at the thought of a human being so cruel.

"What sort of teacher wouldn't show you how to use defensive spells if that was their job?" Jasper asked confused at the situation.

"Obviously this one" Alice growled.