Chapter 63: Department of Mysteries (part 2)

Epov

'You have arrived at the Department of Mysteries floor.' a Female voice announced off the loud speakers of the elevator radio.

The two doors disconnected from one another and slowly opened, the seven of them stepped out into the dimly lit room; all holding out their wands in front of them with balls of light shining from their tips.

The room looked faintly the same to the one in Harry's and Bella's vision. The same shelves filled with the same glass balls.

"So where do we go from here?" Hermione asked as they began walking.

"I don't really know." Harry responded, not looking at her but at the many shelves around him.

"I suppose we just keep walking until we find him." Bella shrugged.

"Harry, Bella look. This one has your names on it." Neville said pointing to one of the balls on his side of the shelf.

"What are these?" Alice asked curiously.

I made my way over to the shelf (to where Harry's and Bella's glass ball stayed) and inspected it, just as the two of them made their way over to me.

Inside was a fuzzy, yet clear at the same time, slide of pictures. Like videos or previous memories. There was them in their younger years and important milestones in their lives. Like when they defeated Voldemort in the graveyard.

There was even Trelawney when she went crazy in 3rd year and started talking to Harry and Bella about some sort of... prophecy.

Maybe that's what these were. Prophecies!

Just as I had moved away Harry had picked up the small glass ball and was inspecting it from up close. The small object fitting perfectly in the palm of his hand.

"Carlisle, are these prophecies?" I asked him, and he nodded back in my direction.

"It would look that way."

"Wow!" Esme gasped in astonishment as she looked around her. "How big do you think this room is? How many Prophecies?"

"Let's go." Bella instructed and they began walking forwards again.

The room was tall as a church and went on for miles. It was dark and cold; a chilly front I the air. Each individual ball was shimmering with light, reflecting back on the floor.

As they were walking, a black mist came down from the ceiling, erupted on the ground and out came a tall man wearing a long black robe with a white and black Death Eater mask.

The seven of them backed away and huddled closer together.

The death eater slowly removed his mask, revealing his face. It was Lucius Malfoy.

"You have something that I want Mr. Potter." Lucius snarled, motioning to the crystal ball that Harry held.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry demanded, "Give him back!"

"Ah Mr. Potter." He near enough laughed, "You should really learn the difference between reality and dreams."

Bella's mouth opened and then closed again. Gaping like a fish out of water.

"Why did you have to bring us here? If you wanted... wanted this why not just take it for yourself?" Bella asked him.

"I needed one of you two to get it. Only can the person whom it belongs can pick it up. So we brought you here, knowing that you would come if you knew that your dear Godfather was in trouble and allowed you to pick it up on the way. Now all you have to do is give it to me and you will be on your way."