Chapter 73: Rons' return

Cpov.

"Harry. Get over here!" Bella screamed, stopping to look at 2 gravestones in front of her.

"What is it...?" Harry asked, his voice slowly turning into a whisper as his eyes trailed over to the stones we were now both standing in front of. Hermione as well.

'Here lies Lilly and James Potter

Died October 31st 1981

Lilly Potter- Loving Mother, Sister, Wife, Aunt, Cousin, Daughter, Friend and Witch. (October 30th 1970- October 31st 1991)

James Potter- Loving father, Husband, Brother, Uncle, Son, Nephew, Friend and Wizard. (27th March 1970 - 31st October 1991)

They will be dearly missed

R.I.P'

"Aww they found their parents graves." Esme cried.

"And they're buried together. How sweet!" Alice smiled.

"It's not fair, they don't deserve this. To have their parents taken away from them at such a young age." Esme muttered, her eyes sad.

Hermione, who was still stood behind them, muttered a spell under her breath that made a handful of white tulips appear on their graves.

"Thanks" Bella whispered quietly

Turning her head (and attention) away from the graves, "Who's that?" She asked squinted into the distance.

The woman they were looking at was old and frail. She was hunched over and wearing all black; her skin was pale and bony and her grey hair lay in stacks around her head.

"Bathilda Bagshot!" The three said simultaneously.

"Come on" Hermione encouraged while pulling them towards her.

"Bathilda Bagshot was the women they mentioned at the wedding, the one who knew Dumbledore, right?" Alice asked us. I nodded.

"Hi" Harry greeted once they were near to her, "Your Bathilda Bagshot, right?"

She gave a small nod that was barely noticeable in the dark.

"May we talk to you?" Asked Bella.

The women nodded and then guided them to her house. It was small and falling apart. Bricks from the roof were sliding off and it was fading into the background.

The inside of the house was even worse; it looked like you would expect it to.

"This house is so... icky. How can anyone actually live here?" Alice shuddered.

The woman never once spoke however she motioned for Harry and Bella to follow her up the stairs and they did, leaving Hermione down stairs. Once upstairs they followed her into the second room on the right. Yet when they turned around, she was gone.

"H-Harry w-where did sh-she g-go?" Bella stuttered nervously once realising the woman had magically disappeared.

"I don't know I wasn't paying much attention" He said scratching the back of his head and circling the room quickly to see if he could see her.

"You don't say" Bella hissed as she went to switch on the light for the room...

Once the lights were on we could see the room clearly for what it really was. The wallpaper had been ripped and was now hardly hanging on by its seams, the walls and ceilings were rotting, the carpet was full of mysterious stains which I suspect may have been blood and the furniture was smashed and thrown around the room.