Chapter 61: New Headmisstress of Hogwarts

Rpov

Bella, Ron and Hermione were walking side by side as the three of them walked down the hall, Harry who was walking slightly behind them with Cho.

They were surrounded by their many other class mates, who like them, were walking out of their previous classroom and talking to one another; their voices bouncing off the wall and forming quiet murmuring noises which rang in both of my ears.

"Bella, Hermione! You guys!" Ginny yelled (waving) as she pushed her way through the crowd, making her way towards them.

"What is it?" Bella asked once she reached them.

"Hagrid" She panted, "Hagrid is back."

Both Bella's and Harry's mouths twitched up into wide grins; then the 4 of them looked at each other and without having to say anything they ran out.

Though of course Harry yelled 'Gotta go!' to Cho beforehand.

They sped down hill, past the large pumpkins, to the small and raggedy hut that sat by itself just outside the Forbidden Forest.

As they edged closer, a familiar squeaky voice could be heard from inside. It was Umbridge. And she didn't sound happy.

"I'm asking you to tell me! Where have you been?" Umbridge spoke one word at a time.

As she did, the four of them had ran round the side of the house and were watching through the dirty, steamed windows. Trying not to be caught.

Inside was Umbridge (dressed in her regular bright pink dress) and Hagrid who seemed to be looking dirtier and more beat up than usual.

"I told ya, I was getting fresh air. For me health." Hagrid grunted back.

"Ah yes. Because as game keeper; fresh air must be really hard to come by." She said in a sarcastic tone with a scowl on her face, "Now if I was you I wouldn't bother unpacking."

Then she turned on her heel and left.

Ron, Hermione, Harry and Bella ran round the other side so that they were unspotted by the pink troll herself.

"Where do you think Hagrid really was then?" Alice asked as we followed them inside.

"How can you tell he was lying?" Emmett shrugged.

"Because he obviously was. Why would he have to go out for fresh air? His job practically requires him to be outside. Plus, look at his face. It's bruised." Jasper pointed out.

"Hagrid." Harry smiled as they walked in.

"Harry, Bella. You guys." Hagrid grunted happily as he squatted down into his wooden chair beside the dining table. In his hand he held a frozen, uncooked slice of meat which he held pressed up against his black and blue eye.

"Hagrid, what happened to you?" Hermione asked concerned, her eyes racking over his large face. Her eyes were wide and her hand was placed over her heart.

He took a deep breath and then leaned forwards in his seat.

"Fine, but what I'm about to tell ya; you can't tell anyone else."

"We won't" Ron spoke for all of them.

"Well...I've been partying with the giants."

They gasped.

Partying with the giants?

As in meeting them?

Wait... there are giants here too.

"But Hagrid... how did you find them?"

"Well they are particularly easy ter find when ya know where they are, they're not too difficult ter miss."