Chapter 66: The siblings reunite

Jpov

"I'm sorry Bella." Edward apologized, hanging his head in shame.

"For what?" Bella asked, smirking as she spoke.

"For saying that you couldn't look after yourself. For doubting you."

"Thank you and I forgive you. Plus, you may have been sort of right, I mean in that situation but that doesn't mean I can't." Bella smiled as she walked back over to Edward, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Oh, this skips everything else that happened up until you guys left." Bella explained to us.

"It does." Edward said with a sour face.

"Yes. And don't worry it's not that bad... well not really." She uncertainly told us.

The scene changed from the white walls of the hospital to the Forest on the outskirts of Bella's house.

Out from the trees, Bella emerged looking uneasy and stumbling.

"He left. He actually left." Bella mumbled under her breath. Her eyes were red at the rims are her hair was piled in a nest on the top of her head.

"I still can't believe you left her in the forest. Have I not raised you better?" Esme said, shaking her head as she did.

"I'm sorry mom." Edward apologized sheepishly.

"Good." Esme smiled.

"Hey, I thought the wolves found you in the forest?" Rose asked (well stated) as the two finished their conversation.

"No. That was a spell used to make everyone think that had happened."

"Mhh" Rose pursed her lips, "But why make everyone think that?"

"I don't know really." She shrugged.

It did seem a little extreme.

Bella carried on stumbling until she reached the house. Inside Charlie was waiting.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Ummm..." She said in a long breath; her eyes distant, "Yeah. I'm fine."

There was a long, silent pause.

"They left. The Cullen's left." She said emotionless.

"Oh. Are you okay?" Charlie asked her, concerned.

Bella nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to go upstairs." Then she turned silently and walked up the stairs and into her room.

She walked straight over to her bed and sat on the very edge of it; her head in her hands. Then she groaned loudly and fell back. Lying on the bed with her back on the bed.

For another short moment Bella just laid there and continued to moan until a majestic light brown feathered owl came flying through the open window. A small envelope held between her claws. Dropping it as she flew by.

The envelope jolted Bella awake as she opened her eyes widely and jumped off the bed.

"Pebbles!" Exclaimed Bella as she reached for the enclosed parch of paper.

Quickly, she ripped the envelope open and snatched the letter out; quickly

scanning it. Her mouth twitching into a smile as her eyes glimmered with excitement.

"Yes!" She yelled happily as she went running down the stairs.

"Should we follow?" I asked as we stood there.

"Nah! I'll be back in a minute." Bella said to us and a minute later she returned.

"What was the envelope?" Carlisle asked her curiously as the memory Bella went rummaging around her room.