Chapter 83: Mr and Mrs Cullen

Bpov

"You look beautiful Bella!" Hermione grinned as her eyes racked over my body. My hair now pulled up into a stylish bun with a silver and emerald clip in the back given to me by Renee and Charlie (they may not be my parents but I do truly care for them.) My skin now flawless and my features enhanced by the small amount of makeup Alice had applied. My white dress had long sleeves as it hugged my figure; it was tight but not tight enough to make me uncomfortable.

"Thank you Hermione." I gushed as I ran in to hug her however Alice stopped me.

"Hey hey, slow down. I worked for hours making you into a master piece don't ruin it now."

Taking Alice's words in I slowly dropped my arms around my best friends neck, being careful not to smudge anything.

"But you do look amazing Bella like Hermione said. My brother really is a lucky man." Alice joked causing the two of us to laugh.

From not far away I heard a door open and suddenly I felt sick.

Was I ready? I mean for god's sake I was about to get married. All those people looking at me. What if I tripped?

Suddenly I wished I was back at Hogwarts fighting a Death Eater.

Another door clanked open and suddenly I saw my brother in the doorway. Looking all Dapper in his suit and tie. His mouth gaped open as he saw me.

"You- you look..." He stuttered.

"I know" I smiled.

Suddenly I felt nervous again. I couldn't breathe!

"Is it time?" I panted. Hoping that the answer was no so that I could have a few more minutes to prepare myself.

"No not yet. First we have other business to attend to. Think about it as an early wedding gift from Edward."

"A wedding gift? But what could-" I stopped and gasped once I saw what Harry meant. He unravel his finger from around the small object he held tightly in his hand.

A small red ruby stone...

The resurrection stone... But how?

"But how?" I breathed, repeating what I had been thinking but this time outside my head.

"Let's just say he, me and Emmett spent a lot of time in the Forbidden Forest looking for it. So really it's a wedding gift from us all." He smirked.

"But I thought we got rid of it for a reason."

"Well we did but today is your Wedding day and every bride deserves the chance to see her family on her big day."

A smile formed on my lips and slowly I made my way of to him and wrapped my arms round his neck, standing on the tips of my toes. Even with heels on he was still a good few inches taller than me.

"Thank you Harry." I whispered into his ear.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Alice said as she and Hermione hopped out the room.

Once gone Harry called out to me,

"You ready?"

I nodded, unable to speak. Though my parents wouldn't be able to be here on my big day at least I could speak to them beforehand.

One minute I was looking at the wall and the next I was surrounded by my Parents, Sirius and Lupin.

"Mum, Dad!" I smiled, tears forming in my eyes. I did however try not to cry. Water proof makeup or not Alice would not be happy.