Chapter 47: Loosing your temper

EmPov

Harry and Bella were walking along the corriddors of the school. And everywhere they went, everybodies eyes followed them.

"What do we do Harry? I dont want to take part in some dangerous game. I just want to have a normal year, for once." Bella said to her brother

"Yeah me too. But there is nothing that we can do. Dumbledore told us that, remember?"

Bella nodded. "So how are things going with Ron? Is he still being a ass hole? Thinking that you for some crazy reason you would ever want to put your name in that cup so that you can have antoher dangerous and crazy year at Hogwarts. Does'nt her think that we've had that enough already." Bella said as they carried on walking. They were outside. Walking towards a tower on the other side of the school grounds.

"Yes he still is. Saying that i've been an asshole for not telling him. And he keeps constually telling me to piss of too" Harry told her

"Well i think it has to do with Ron feeling as though he is always second in compared to the famous Harry Potter. I think that he thinks if he for once had been chosen as well more people would know him. Thats why he is so mad at you." Bella explained.

"Yeah well he should still believe me after everything" He said as they reached the enterance to the small tower, "How about Hermione?"

"Hermione believed me, she seemed a bit waery at first but then she got over it. But thats girls for ya" As Bella talked they reached the top of the stairs and walked into a small, brick room.

"Over there" Harry said as they walked over to the table in the middle that had a large, brown owl waiting there with a letter tied around it's leg.

"Where's Hedwig?" Bella asked and Harry untied the letter from his claws, "What does it say?"

'Dear Harry and Bella,

The ministry have started checking letters more and therefor i couldn't risk sending Hedwig, she's to well known.

I think that the dream and your scar hurting means something.

Meet me in the Gryffindoor Common room at 10pm tonight. Make sure that your alone.

Serius.

And P.S the bird bites.'

"Meet us? How is he suppose to meet us? if he gets caught that's good bye to our last family member and he gets shipped off to Azkaban" Bella panicked.

"Calm down Bella, Seriu's is smart. He wont do anything to get him caught."

"Okay, your right"

Now we were in the Gryfinddoor common room and no-one was there.

"Harry what time is it?" Bella asked.

"8 minutes after you last asked. Be patient okay"

Bella nodded. "Is that the Daily Prophet. Gimmie" She said reaching out and grabbing the paper. On the front of it was a picture of them all. Fluer at the front on a chair, Bella perched on the arm rest and the boys at the back, "Wow. what a lovely headline. Twin rebels head out for eternal glory! How creative of her. And look at this, she still can't get our ages right. Listen to this 'Harry and Bella Potter, age 12. There eyes swimming of the ghost of their past.' How pathetic" Bella said said scruching it into a ball and throwing it into the flames.

The flames crackeld and let out a puff of sparks. And then again.

The two of them slowly walked towards the fire.