Chapter 36: Big spiders and finding the chamber

Epov

They walked back to the common.

"Well I'm going to bed" Ron yawned and walked up the stairs into his dormitory.

Once he had gone Bella whispered

"Come on" and she pulled Harry to the table. Harry put the black book ,that they had got from the girls bathroom, on the table. He flicked through the book but there was nothing written in it.

"There's nothing" Harry sighed in disappointment.

Harry picked up a quill from the middle of the table and he just held it while he waited to think of what do. A drop of ink fell from the quill and when it had fallen onto one of the pages it quickly dissolved.

"Hey look. Magic book" Emmett yelled and everyone hushed him.

"Shut up Emmett!" Alice hushed him but he didn't shut up.

"Jasper" I said but he was already doing it.

"Emmett suddenly stopped talking and a drowsy smile appeared on his face.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"Harry did you see that?" Bella asked him starring at the page in astonishment.

"Yeah" He answered and nodded.

He dipped the quill into the ink and started writing,

Hello, I am Harry Potter. Harry wrote and passed the quill to Bella

And I am Bella. She wrote.

The writing dissolved off the page and a new sentence appeared on the page.

Hello, I am Tom Riddle.

'Tom Riddle' I thought to myself, 'what a familiar name'. And then I remembered how I new the name. Bella had told us it when she began telling us the story. Tom Riddle was an orphan boy who went to Hogwarts and he became interested in the dark arts. Then he became Voldemort.

"Tom Riddle is Voldemort" I told the rest of the family."Harry, he's Tom Riddle. He's the owner of the book. Look" she Said to him and showed him the front cover where it said his name.

Can you tell me about the chamber of secrets? Harry scribbled down onto the page. The writing quickly dissolved.

No. The paper came up with and Bella and Harry sighed.

But I can show you.

The pages in the book turned and turned until the book was shut. The page opened again and the pages read 50 years ago,there was a bright flash. A swirl and now they were standing

on a stair case inside Hogwarts. A young boy was standing on the stair case.

"Um excuse me?" Bella called out to the boy.

"Are you Tom Riddle?" Harry asked but he didn't reply.

"Um... Harry I don't think that he can hear us"

Harry walked over to Tom and tapped him on the shoulder, but his arm went right through.

"Told ya so"

"Riddle!" Yelled a man from the stairs.

"Yes professor Dumbledore" Tom said.

"Dumbledore!" Harry and Bella said together.

"Wow Dumbledore has been working at this school for a long time" Carlisle said.

"Haha, how old is this guy? 110! And look at his beard" Emmett yelled laughing uncontrollably.