Chapter 22: Going back to Hogwarts

Bpov

The dragon was still flying when we reached the beach and the open water. And with us going over the ocean... We could end up anywhere.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We jump!" Ron answered, his voice tremberling.

"When?" Hermione yelled over the noise of the wind.

"Now!" He replied right before jumping off the dragons back and into the water.

I let go of the dragon and plumaged 10 feet into the water. The icy waves send chills down my spine.

I was headed back up to the surface when I got a burning sensation in my forehead; the pain getting so bad and hard to bare I had to eventually had to stop. I dropped my arm and legs, my eyes drifting shut. And then... I was falling backwards into the darkness.

The room was full of dead bodies. Griphook, Gringotts guards, Goblins. They were covered in blood and sprawled on the floor. Griphook was dead, lying with the sword in his hands. Voldemort was walking around with Nagini by his side

"They found are secret, Nagini. That will make us more vulnerable. You must stay close" whispered Voldemort as he walked around Malfoy Manor.

The scene changed

There was a ghost with light brown hair and a pale complex. She was wearing a pale green, flowing dress. Then there was the Ravenclaw flag and a trophy.

My eyes shot open and I swam to the surface, fighting the burning sensation in my chest. I flew out the water coughing and splurting and took a long, deep breath.

I began swimming towards land when I noticed Harry on my right. Of course! He saw it too.

"The last Horcrux. It's in Hogwarts" I coughed at them as we walked further into the safety of the sandy beach.

"How do you know that?" Hermione asked me urgently.

"We saw it" I responded back

"You can't just keep letting him in!" Hermione said angrily; lecturing us.

"We can't always help it Hermione" Harry shot back.

After quickly glaring at him, Hermione grabbed her black, little bag and started pulling clothes from it. Throwing them at us as she did.

"We have to get going" Harry said to them both as he and Ron started to change.

"What? We have to plot, we have to plan" Hermione said in a surprised yet serious tone.

"Come on Hermione we plot, we plan, we get there and all hell breaks loose" Harry told her.

"But one problem, Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk in through the front door" Ron said to us.

"Then we'll go to Hogsmeade" Harry said

"And take the hidden root through honey dukes" I finished

Me and Hermione left the boys while we went to change by a hill behind them. I dressed into dark skinny jeans, white vans and a black jumper over my white vest and then went back over to the boys who were now fully dressed.

0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0o o0oo0oo0oo0

We were walking around Hogsmeade late at night as we began making our way back to Hogwarts, keeping out of sight as much as possible.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked outload as I squinted my eyes in attempt to get a better look at the sight in fron of me. I saw two fuzzy, black figures way back in the distance.