Shachi X Reader

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Alright, now Shachi was certain he was going mad.

Everytime he saw you, Y/N, he felt his heartbeat fastening, his cheeks getting hot and all his thoughts would be about how pretty you were. Even when he read his weird porn magazines, he would only think about you. But not in a creepy and pervy way. Just you.

He had asked his captain, Law, what sickness this was but after hearing the symptoms captain didn't say anything, just almost laughed his ass off. With Penguin, it was almost the same but he just looked at him with pity in his eyes. Bepo, oh well, he had asked but poor bear just turned red and started apologising. So typical. Well, there were other people on the ship but no way he was gonna ask something so important from them.

Now he sat at the kitchen and watched you making dinner for everyone, light tint on his cheeks. You moved fast and gracefully, he noticed every movement you made. Kinda like stalker.

"What is it?" You finally sighed and turned to him, having felt his eyes on you all the time. He turned little red and looked away.

"Nothing," he gruffed and you placed your elbows on the dining table, leaning closer to him. You raised his chin so he had to look you in the eye. And gosh, he looked like goddamn tomato.

"Why-" he started but was cut off by Penguin who rushed into kitchen, ruining your moment.

"Yo, Y/N! What's for dinner?" You let go of Shachi and started serving the food. But you were bit angry at the stupid penguin addict. You had always liked Shachi and now you finally had a moment with him alone, although ginger-haired male didn't say much.

{Time skip} brought to you by FlyingMintBunny

"Okay Y/N, truth or dare?" Your best friend B/F/N asked, grinning evilly. You didn't want them thinking you were some kind of coward and you had already had a few glasses so you said dare.

"Allllrrrrright," she tapped her chin. "I dare you tooooooo......sit on Shachi's lap until the end of the game."

"WHAT!!!!" your face reddened. That damn B/F/N! You were so wrong about telling her how you felt towards that man.

"It's a dare," Penguin giggled. "And remember, she did your dare when you told her to kiss cap'n. Or when you told Jamie to take 10 shots in a row," your eyes dart to Shachi for a momeny and you see that his face is even redder than yours. What would he have to blush about?

"Oh well, dare is dare," you sigh and walk over to Shachi, who sits crisscrossed and get comfortable in his lap. "Alright, your turn.....Vicky!" You say, happily, because now you can pay them back for doing this to you.

"Y-yeah?" Shy lavender haired girl says, frightened, maybe others already told her how ferocious your dares are. "T-truth?" She stutters and you smirk evilly. Her face turns pale and suddenly she remembers....

"Okay, thennnnn...... what do you think about cap'n?" You ask grinning like a cheshire cat. Vicky once told you about her little crush on cap'n Law, but she would have never thought that you would use it against her.

"Ummm.....he is really scary and nice person..." she plays with the strands of her hair. You sweatdrop.

"Oi, those two are total opposites, just-" your words get cut off by someone's hand on your mouth.

"She said what you wanted, drop it," husky voice whispers into your ear and you blush, remembering where you are.

"Oi, who'sh in if I shay let'sh kick thoshe lovebirdsh outta here," dead drunk Jamie slurrs.

"I'm in," Penguin says and pushes you two out of the door. Well, mostly you because Shachi goes on his own while you fight back and accidentaly hit Penguin....to where it hurts. While he is rolling on a floor, you skip out and close the door after you.

"So? Whaddaya wanna do then?" You ask from your companion. He just shrugs his shoulders and stays quiet. Was he always so quiet? "Okay, I'll go to my room then," you sigh and go.

{Time skippie for an hour} brought to you by NeverlandCupcakes

Shachi kicks angrily wall of his room. Why couldn't he tell Y/N how he felt? So-

"Stupid," said a slurry voice. Shachi saw his best friend, drunk as a skunk, standing at his door. "You are sooooo frickn' stooooopiiiiid. If you like her you have to tell her."

"But what if she doesn't like me back?" Voice of a love sick male trembled a little.

"Well, y-you never k-know, huh?" Penguin stuttered and fell, face first, on the floor. Shachi sweatdropped and left him laying there, snoring like a grisli.

He was on his way to your room, to finally tell you how he felt. After all, it was now or never.

Y/N

You had just came out of shower when you heard light knocking on the door.

"Who is it!?" You asked, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around you. You opened the door and thought damn! There stood your crush, flesh and blood and you were almost naked. Shachi turned beet red and stuttered.

"C-can I-i-i t-t-t-talk with you f-f-for a m-moment?" He tried to be polite and not look at your boobs but it was damn hard for him. You blushed even harder and tried to ignore it.

"Sure come in," he sat down and looked seriously into your eyes.

"I-i l-like you Y-Y/N, p-please b-be m-my g-girlfriend!" Your jaw literally dropped and you hugged him tightly. His eyes widened but he smiled and hugged you back.

"I like you too." Damn! Your life rocks!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

GreenR: yo! I know it's not very good but I just felt so bad 'cause Shachi and Penguin and other guys never get so much attention. And I promise next one I'll write will be one of your requests, I haven't forgotten them.*thumbs up*

Law:*sighs* sure you haven't...

GreenR: what's that supposed to mean? I have a great memory!!

Law: just like goldfish...

GreenR: what were we talking about again???

Law: (¤___¤")