4: 7 Minutes In Heaven

GreenR: SNORRRRRR..... SNORRRRRR......*sleeps on Law's lap*

Law: *motions to reader-chan to be quiet* she barely slept last night because she was working really hard on that oneshot @OwlDragon requested. And then she wanted to go on with the Sanji-ya oneshot that was requested already some time ago, so I had to knock her out so she would sleep a little.

Anyways, go on and read already.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You giggled happily and dug around in the hat. Despite your age you were quite innocent and hadn't even kissed a guy before, much less been in a dark cramped space with him. So that game was something new and mysterious to you.

Finally you felt something cool and leathery beneath you fingers and you pulled out....a pair of goggles. Everyone around you turned a little pale, but being a little slow, you started inspecting the goggles.

"Woah, how cooooollll~~~" you cooed happily and tried the goggles on. They were bit too large but really comfy.

"D-don't do it..." Nami warned you bit shakily.

"Why?" You looked around in the room. "Chicken nuggets! Those things really bend the view," you cursed, bit annoyed.

"B-because-"

"Because these belong to me and I don't like little brats playing around with what belongs to me," a cold voice said smoothly behind you and you froze when it hit you. Why everyone seemed little pale, who was the owner of those goggles. You gulped and handed red-headed man the goggles.

"Sorry cap'n...." you mumbled and looked down. Nami had gathered herself and came to your rescue now. Or so you thought.

"S-so get into closet you two!" She squeaked nervously. Your eyes widened and jaw dropped. You had really thought she had wanted to stop that. She grabbed your collar and shoved you into closet, even then she didn't have the nerv to do it to Kid so she just waited with open door until Kid stomped to you.

"Why of all the people must I be stuck with some brat?! I was hoping to get someone hot," Kid whined annoyedly.

"Tch. Well I'm sorry this isn't as you hoped for but you still don't have to be so rude," you said angrily. Of course you were a little childish and tomboy but he didn't have to be so rude about it.

"Well, little kitty has fangs, huh?" He was a little surprised. You scratched your head and sighed.

"Hey, I don't wanna fight so just shut up and let me take a nap until they let us out," you crawled into little ball and tried to fall asleep. "Why must I have so shitty luck?" Kid heard your mumbling and he felt like a piece of crap. It wasn't that he didn't like you, quite opposite actually, he just didn't know how to show his real feelings to you.

"Look Y/N. I didn't mean it like that I just-" he stopped when you leaned on his shoulder and he jeard light snoring. You really had fallen asleep. He chuckled and kissed your forehead lightly.

Few minutes later you woke up when you felt Kif poking your side.

"Oi, sleeping beauty. Wake up, the time's almost over."

"Tch." You grunted and backed away from him as far as you could. He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer.

"Y/N. I don't say things like that very often and I probably look fucking stupid when I do. But I really really like you- no, I really love you."

Youre eyes widened into size of a teacups but before you could say anything, he had pressed his lips on yours. And that's where Nami found you when she opened the closet door.

"Kid! Away from Y/N!" She yelled and pulled you out of the closet by hand. She probably assumes that Kid had kissen you by force or something. Kid grabbed your other arm and yanked you behind him.

"Stay away from her," he growled.

"And why should I?" Nami asked sassily.

""I already said that I don't like smartass brats fucking around with what belongs to me," you blushed fifty shades of red when you realised what he had said.

"Y/N doesn't belong to you!"

"Yes she does!" Nami and Kid started arguing with each other while you went and took Nami's place by guiding the game.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆