Chapter 1

A/N: Second book of "Kösem Sultan"

Enjoy ;)

Also about what I asked in the last note of the first book... This book will still last for a while so I'll be thinking about what to do, but until then enjoy this xD

Angie's POV:

So...

What happened to me so far?

At a very young age I was taken from my family and village to the Sultan's palace, who appearently wanted to find me by some painting he has gotten.

As soon as I got to this place all I got are enemies, except from one person:

Safiye Sultan.

Grandmother of the Sultan.

She was teaching me so much to be good enough and survive in the palace and make me likable to the Sultan, but it wasn't too necessary since he was already desperate to meet me.

Once when me and Sultan Herman met I immediately felt something for him.

Something deep and no, not anger.

From that moment on I didn't want to escape.

I didn't want to do anything at all that didn't involve Herman.

But I wasn't ready to do something a girl like me should always be ready, as to be the part of the harem.

But Herman was patient, even though he still spent time with others at the time.

Although soon more issues came when Handan Sultan, mother of Herman got me locked down after her suspicious of me poisoning her son which I didn't do.

But she hated me.

She hated me because I was close to Safiye Sultan.

While both Herman and his little brother Mustafa were sick the people from the village wanted to break into the palace and since not Dervish Pasha, either anyone else could stop these men once when I was out of the cell I went to get out and talk in front of them.

Yes, it was the stupidest, but also the best thing I could do since I was able to stop them and soon after I got the medicine to help Herman too.

About Mustafa he was helped out by his mother Halime Sultan.

Luckily they soon got better, but the question was still up:

Who poisoned them?

Anyway...

Time going by and one day Herman came back from a mission with a girl that was kidnapped and was actually pregnant from him and this girl began to torture me for long, long time, trying to make me feel miserable because I haven't been with Herman that way before.

But soon our time have came too and it was one of the best nights I've ever had.

But before that I got into a more serious trouble, thanks to Safiye and Handan.

Before this happened Handan Sultan actually tried to execute Sehzade Mustafa while she sent his mother away from the palace, saying she was the one poisoning everyone.

Only luck was that I was with Mustafa so the execution couldn't happen.

I didn't know who did it.

But Safiye Sultan knew.

So he somehow found my father and threatened me with killing him, if I don't tell Herman about his mother trying to kill his beloved brother and even though hardly, but I've done it she still poisoned my father and killed him.

This has pissed me off so badly that I threatened her personally...

Taking this to the heart and knowing I'm miserable without Herman she sent a girl to seduce him away from me, but this plan has failed too since I wasn't that crybaby anymore and just watch all this.

By the way soon I found out that Fahriye Sultan was responsible for the poisoning of Herman and Mustafa which I told Herman as well, with proof, lying to Safiye about it, telling her that if she leaves the palace the Sultan won't get to know this.

This time it was my turn to lie.

But for a year my life was miserable.

Herman got seriously mad at me for this and even though I fell pregnant he still didn't even came around me too much, even after I gave birth to our son, Sehzade Mehmed.

He didn't want to see, or talk to me.

But once when he let me speak I told him the truth about my father and everything I've stayed silent about for a long time, making him forgive me instantly and soon getting back to normal with me and the other girl, Mahfiruze Sultan visiting him daily, with our sons.

Cutting things short Fahriye Sultan escaped from Hermanf and from her execution, but for long as I made sure she'll be caught and she soon got killed by Dervish Pasha.

This was the last thing which pissed Safiye Sultan off enough to make her get a whole group of men to break into the main palace, kill everyone that was in their way, including Mahfiruze, me and everyone else and get Mustafa to be the "Sultan".

But she failed as she couldn't get Herman to be killed in his mission which lead to her to be prisoned for the rest of her life.

You'd think things get easier, but the fights nowhere near finished yet.

After everything I've done for her Handan decided to be enemies with me and right around the same time Safiye Sultan's oldest daughter Hümasah Selvaggia Sultan has arrived too.

So yeah.

Fights are nowhere near finished yet.