Chapter 83

The next morning Angie decided to get this fight to the next level and once when she heard about Halime's daughter Dilruba going out to the village she got a great idea.

- Angie... - Daniel spoke - Are you s---

- We have no other choice, Daniel - she replied - Hopefully she'll think about her dear daughter first...

- And what if she won't?!

- You know what will happen then - Angie said coldly which left Dan no choice, but to stay silent and obey her.

In the meantime Maria stayed in the main palace to look after the younger boys, but she was soon sent away by Halime as well.

Luckily it was the best opportunity to get out of the palace to find Zülfikar, who can be a great help in something...

- Ohh dear... - Zülfikar sighed - The key...

- I need your help in finding this place and this mysterious... Whatever it is that he wanted to hide because this fight is gonna get too far between Halime and my sister! - Maria panted.

- I know, I know! Just calm down, okay?

- I will try...

- Come with me - he then said and he quickly took Maria out to the village on horse back.

- Where are we going? To the place? - she asked.

- I can't take you there myself. It's too far and I have to stay near to help Kösem Sultan... But I know someone who would gladly help you out.

- Who?

- You'll see...

Zülfikar being mysterious wasn't something that usually happened and exactly this is why Maria was weirded out by it.

But she trusted him.

She had no choice anyway.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to a house a guy came out to greet them while Zülfikar said...

- Here is your help...

Her mouth hang open when she was faced with Iskender... Or as she also knew him... Pablo.

- What?! You're alive?!

- Thanks to the pasha - Pablo replied - But we have no time for this. If you want to help your sister than come with me!

As confused as Maria was she didn't question any more, but went with him.

After all both of their goal was the same:

Saving Angie and her children from the faith they'd get, or saving Mustafa from the end he'd get if his mother gets Angie pissed off enough to do something really bad...

----- MEANWHILE -----

Meanwhile Angie headed out to the village with some guards to where Dilruba has been walking around calmly and being confident in that nothing bad is going to happen to her.

She was so wrong.

- Hm? Kösem? - she spoke when she saw her from the corner of her eyes - I won't say I'm happy to see you...

- I didn't ask you to lie - Angie replied.

- What are you doing here?

- Nothing much. Just getting some business done.

While this conversation was happening the two guards, who has been behind Dilruba were quickly and silently replaced with two men that were working for Angie.

- Aha... I'm surprised you're not worried about your sons.

- Oh, I am. But I'm working on to save them right now - she smiled at her enemy, who began to feel uneasy by that - And I will succeed. And you will be the one helping me in that.

- In your dreams - Dilruba laughed sarcastically then she turned around to leave, but the two aga behind her stopped her - Out of my way! Go!

They didn't move.

- Go!

- They won't - Angie said calmly - They are working for me... And now they will lock you away somewhere... Where no one can find you... Not even your mother... Or husband... And you will not be let out unless my sons are free to go unharmed...

- What if they already are executed?

- Then you might as well gonna die for them - Angie simply said then walked away.

- You can't do this! - Dilruba suddenly snapped - Kösem!!

But she was no longer going to stop, nor changing her mind.

For her Dilruba was collateral damage.

Saving her sons was more important.