Chapter 53

The next day me and Iskender were practising a little fight outside when both Osman and Mehmed came to watch.

This gave me an idea and once when I got Iskender down I told him that we had enough...

- Huh? - he looked at me, confused.

- Time for my boys to try themselves out - I said as I looked over to them and called them over, giving them what they needed then with Iskender we walked to the side.

As Osman and Mehmed started fighting everything seemed normal, but after a while both began to act pretty aggressively.

I could feel Iskender looking at me from the corner of his eyes, but didn't say anything until I finally decided to get my sons off of each other.

- Enough! Osman! Mehmed! - I shouted - What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Suddenly while they were about to explain themselves my pain came back again, causing me to completely space out for a minute.

So trying to save myself I said:

- Enough of this! You have no good reason to fight with each other! You are brother, who have to support each other! And now you both go and calm down!

And with that I let go of them as they left the place.

- Goddamnit... - I groaned to myself.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Angie's POV:

I told Cennett to take this girl... Yasemin to a room, where I've been waiting to "talk" to her.

By now I'm sure it was her, who tried to poison Herman since she was the only one that was in his room and not 100% trustable and I want to know who sent her here and why.

When Cennett came in with her Azura grabbed her other arm and pulled her in front of me...

- Let me go!! - Yasemin screamed, but as soon as she looked up into my eyes she grew silent.

She was then pushed down to her knees and now we were facing each other.

Once when she stopped resisting Azura did the next step which was to poured the poison down her throat.

- Now answer... Why did you come here? Who sent you here?! - Cennett started, nearly screaming at her by now.

I wasn't planning to kill her until she answers the questions...

But all she was doing was to cry and dying.

Literally.

- I can't...

- Dear, you can answer me... - I spoke this time.

She began to caught which was also the effect of the poison she has gotten.

But then after a while I got the answer I expected...

- Safiye Sultan!! - she cried in pain.

I knew it...