Chapter 37

Hümasah's POV:

Today is quite chill.

Everybody's relaxed and calm.

Nobody's fighting with anyone and even my mother is out of her cell, whom I already have visited to...

Although I still didn't tell her about my brother...

It wasn't the right time to do that...

Anyway...

Me and Halime were just sitting at the hall, between the rest of the harem girls when Bulbul aga ran up to me.

- Sultanim! I have some... News for you! - he said, panting.

- What is it, Bulbul? Why are you so excited?

- Sultan Herman chose the next Valide Sultan just now and you won't believe who did he choose!

- I have a feeling I will believe...

Suddenly we saw the agas going through the corridor while Cennett was shouting at them:

- Go! Go! The new Valide Sultan wants to finally get to her place today!!

- Cennett! - I called and she quickly bowed.

- Sultanim.

- Who's the new Valide?

- Kösem Sultan, of course! Our Sultan chose her to rule the harem from now on!

- Great... - I muttered then I just let her leave, but while this was happening I saw a... Sort of satisfied smile on Halime's face.

I don't know why is she happy about this.

I'm sure Kösem won't protect her and her son for too long.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

Finally.

In the place where I deserve to be.

Kösem Valide Sultan.

By my side my most faithful servant and confidants.

Mehmed aga, Cennett kalfa, Azura, Defne and of course my sister, Maria and Daniel.

Although I'm a little sad that in the end Rose decided to turn her back to me for Safiye Sultan.

- I still can't believe she didn't stay - Maria sighed, thinking about our second mother.

- It doesn't matter, Maria. She will see how bad decision she has made - I replied.

- The fight is going to continue, Sultanim - said Mehmed aga with a huge sigh.

- I know, Mehmed... But we will be ready to fight back - I smiled.

- That's right - he smiled back and so did everybody else as they all showed off their respect by kissing the end of my dress, exactly how it supposed to happen when the new valide have been choosen.

Safiye Sultan is going to try to break me again.

But I'm ready to fight her back when it's necessary.