Chapter 75

A/N: I'm going to skip the dirty part here since this story is not about that.

If you want to see some dirty germangie action feel free to read any of my earliee stories for that xD

Angie's POV:

After our passionate night with Herman we both fell asleep almost immediately and I woke up relatively early to realize he isn't beside me.

- Herman...?

Finally waking up I sat up in the bed to see him on the floor...

- Herman! - I finally gasped, jumped out of the bed and went up to see how he's going - Herman... Herman!

Luckily he woke up, but he was extremely weak.

- Herman, what happened? - I sighed as I sat beside him on the floor - Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?

I could see he was thinking for a few seconds on what to reply, but then he shaked his head.

- No... I don't need a doctor again...

- But you're still really weak and you need help!

- All I need is you right now... - he said weakly - You and you to take me out to the hidden garden...

- Herman...

- Please...

He was literally begging me to do it so I had no choice, but to do it...

So after both of us getting a coat we walked out of his room towards the secret door and out, where it was already snowing.

Well...

It was already winter after all.

But I couldn't care too much about the snow, but Herman and how weak he was at this point as we were out now.

I was the reason he was still standing.

But not for long before he collapsed and I sat down with him, trying to comfort him and myself as well.

- Everything's gonne be fine...

Yeah, Angie.

Keep lying to yourself as you always do.

- Angie... - he moaned as he looked up at me - Remember when we first met? It happened here...

- Yeah... I remember - I muttered with a little smile as I remembered the scene.

How I had no idea who he was, but he already knew who I am.

- How long was it...?

- Nearly 15 years ago...

- 14 to be exact...

- Yeah...

Suddenly he began to cough again.

Every time he was coughing so badly like this made me feel so bad, but this time another feeling got a hold of me.

And that was fear.

- You will have to protect our family when I'm gone... - he continued.

- I can't continue without you... - I sobbed.

At this point I couldn't hold back my tears.

- All started in this garden... But this will not be the end... I'll live on... In the heart of out children you gave me...

I was holding back my crying, but my tears kept on coming and coming.

- Don't worry... Don't keep mouring... I've lived a wonderful life... Thanks to you... - he said weakly with a smile on his face.

- No, Herman... This is not the end... You will get better...

- All those beautiful dreams... Never thought they would come true... And yet there you are... The meaning of my life... My angel... My life...

- All those dream will lose their meaning... My wings are broken without you... My soul suffers... Doesn't remain forces... Without you I won't be able to implement them...

- You will be...

- I won't...

- You will... I know that.

I could feel his grip on my hand was starting to get weaker and weaker as he speaks...

- You're not only my Kösem... My Angie... But a strong Sultana and mother... You will show the way for all... You give life...

One last time harsh coughing cut him off... Or who knows if he was cut off, or not...

But this were his last words...

Before God take him away from me and left me there all alone, in the snow...

Heartbroken...