Chapter 18

A/N: I constantly forget to update... I'm so sorry about that xD

- How did you know about him being in love with my mother? - Herman asked and I swear at first I had no idea what he was talking about.

But then I remembered.

Can he possibly be talking about Handan and Dervish's relationship?

Who told him about it?

And why did he come to me with it?

But nevermind, I can't let him find out I actually knew...

Even though there's only one person that could've told him about it...

- I don't know what are you talking about, Herman...

He sighed as he sat down to the couch behind him.

- Someone knew my mother and Dervish had some type of relationship and I just don't know what to do with this informantion! - he groaned as he was massaging his head from stress.

- Who said that to you and what did they want with this?

He shaked his head.

- I don't know...

- Maybe you should talk to her about this?

- Maybe... - he sighed again then stood up, ready to leave, but before that he gave me a kiss on the head and only after that he left.

What the hell happened?

Was it Halime, who decided to go further with this drama, telling Herman about this when we agreed to not to do it?!

- Goddamnit! - I groaned to myself as I headed off to see her...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Why did you tell him about that? - I snapped immediately as I walked into Halime's room.

- What? What are you talking about? - she asked me, seeming to be really confused.

Fuck, if I believe that!

- About Handan and Dervish! Herman found out about it!

- I didn't tell him!

- Then who...

- I told him! - suddenly Dilruba interrupted, who has been sitting beside her mother this whole time.

By now both me and Halime looked shocked at her.

- Do you even realize what have you done with this, Dilruba?!

Because of this little witch I nearly got in trouble again!

- This had to be told, Kösem! The Sultan...

- Dilruba!! - her mother shouted at her and she immediately stopped talking.

- Goddamnit, you both are untrustable!

- Kösem...

- I don't care, Halime! - I hissed angrily - And I'm not going to be against you, but I'm not helping you any longer either! Goodnight!

And with that I stormed out of the room before I do something I really shouldn't...