Chapter 79

- Sultan Mustafa Han Hazletleri!!

Mustafa, the confused and always terrified he was now walked out in front of the soldiers and pashas that were waiting for him and his ceremony of becoming the new sultan has began after Herman's coffin was taken out as well, to the side.

- Finally! The place where we all should have been - said Halime as she was watching the scene from the tower that had a clear view of the ceremony.

Both her and her daughter Dilruba were watching the scene and also realized Mustafa was looking back to the coffin of his brother.

But their concern was quickly cut off by Angie, who also joined them in the tower to watch what is happening outside.

- Sultan Mustafa... - she mumbled.

Her voice was still a little shaky from crying, but she tried her best to hide this.

They all stayed silent as things were going on and on outside and there hasn't been any problem until Mustafa stood up from his place and went to the coffin, demanding the guards to open it.

- What is he doing?! - Angie groaned.

- Mustafa... - Halime gasped.

- Open it! - Mustafa demanded and the guards open Herman's coffin and once when it was opened he froze - No... I can't believe this...

Angie sighed painfully at this moment.

She know that even though Mustafa had this fear from dying by Herman's order he looked up to him and did love him.

He just couldn't believe his brother was dead.

- Herman...

- Mustafa! - Davud pasha hissed - Come... Let's go!

And he lead him away while Angie sighed then he was just about to walk away when Halime called after her...

- Hope you realize you don't have a place here any longer... Now that Herman's dead... And my son is the Sultan - she said on the way that Angie felt like she wants to slap her on the face - You need to leave the palace with yours sultanas today.

- What?

By now she turned to face Halime.

- You heard her - Dilruba spoke - You're not needed her anymore.

- And about your sons - Halime continue - Don't worry about taking them with you. They'll be isolated until Mustafa decides what to do with them - she smiled - The agas might already have gotten to them by now.

- You're not gonna get away with this - Angie hissed - The throne belongs to Osman... Which he will get sooner, or later.

- We will see about that...

Angie didn't want to argue as she knew it's no use so instead she went back to the main palace and try to calm down while the servants already started packing her stuff to take them to the old palace.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- We're coming with you, Angie! - said Maria and the rest of the other nodded together.

- You know you can't - Angie replied - Cennett and Mehmed aga has to stay here and so are you Maria.

- What?! Why??

- I need someone here to look after my younger sons - she said - As Mehmed is older and Osman hopefully can escape without anyone finding him...

As one thing everybody knew by now was the fact that Osman escaped the palace before the funeral and the isolation of his brothers.

It was all Angie's plan to keep him safe so later on he can take the throne away from Mustafa and even though Halime probably already knew he left and already sent a team out to find him.

But they only could hope he will be safe.

- Osman hates me - Angie continued with a deep sigh.

- He doesn't! - Cennett replied.

- He already doesn't call me "valide" anymore... And if you'd have seen the look he gave me when I told him I didn't get him to ascend the throne now because of his and Mehmed's hatred for each other...

- You did what you thought was the best - Angelica said, trying to comfort her daughter - For now all we can do is to obey that witch...

- Yes...

Even though Angie told her and Lorenzo to leave they didn't want to.

They wanted to support her as much as they can which she really did appreciate.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie went to face the harem one last time before she had to leave.

They were all standing in line, looking at her when she arrived...

- You were all so great to me this whole time... For long years... But now I'm leaving.

It was really hard for her to do, but she continued.

- Keep up the good work, even though I'm not your leader for now. Take care of my sons... And of yourselves... I will be back... I promise.

All the girls and servants were looking at her with so much respect.

They did not take their eyes off of her while she was speaking even for a moment.

- Allah may protect you all... - she finished and they all bowed as their old Valide Sultan walked away from them.